The Eid Milad-un-Nabi Holiday Notification 2021 has been announced on 15th October 2021 by the Government of Pakistan, Cabinet Secretariat Cabinet Division. The date of 12 Rabi-ul-Awal will be celebrate on 19th October 2021. On the Day of Eid Milad-un-Nabi, the govt has announce public holiday which means a complete holiday throughout the Federal, Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan, Gilgit and AJK. All the Government offices will be closed.
Notification of 12 Rabi-ul-Awal Eid Milad-un-Nabi Holiday on 19th October 2021
It is notified for general information that Tuesday 19th October, 2021 shall be public holiday on the occasion of Eid Milad-un-Nabi (12th Rabi-ul-Awal 1443 AH) throughout the country.
The above Press Release may kindly be published in all major English and Urdu Dailies both at National and Regional levels and also be given wide publicity through electronic media.
Eid Milad-un-Nabi Holiday Notification Forwarded Departments List:
- President’s Secretariat (Personal/Public), Aiwan-e-Sadr, Islamabad.
- Prime Minister’s Office (Internal)/(Public), OSD (Admn), Islamabad.
- The Chief Election Commissioner of Pakistan, Islamabad,
- The Auditor General of Pakistan, Islamabad.
- The AGPR, Islamabad.
- The Joint Staff HQrs, Chaklala, Rawalpindi.
- GHQ, Rawalpindi..
- Chairman, National Accountability Bureau, (NAB), Islamabad.
- All Ministries / Divisions.
- All departments of Cabinet Division.
- The Registrar, The Supreme Court of Pakistan, Islamabad.
- Secretaries, Senate Secretariat, National Assembly, Islamabad.
- Chief Secretaries, Government of the Punjab, Lahore/ Sindh, Karachi/ Khyber Pakhtoonkhwa, Peshawar Balochistan, Quetta/ Northern Areas, Gilgit-Baltistan and AJK, Muzaffarabad.
- The Director General, Isi, Islamabad.
- The Director General, IB, Islamabad.
- The Chief Commissioner, ICT (Admn), Islamabad.
- The Manager, State Bank of Pakistan, Islamabad.
- Secretary, Wafaqi Mohtasib’s Secretariat, Islamabad.
- Secretary, Wafaqi Tax Ombudsman’s Secretariat, Islamabad.
- The Chairman CDA, Islamabad.
- The Director IT, Cabinet Division with the request to upload on official website.
- PS to the Secretary, Cabinet Division, Islamabad.
- PS to the Additional Secretary-I, II & III, Cabinet Division, Islamabad.
|Cabinet Division Website||Check Online|
|Latest Employees News||EmployeesPortal|