The Institution of EOBI Employees Old-Age Benefits 2021 is pleased to announce that insured Persons registered with EOBI, who have reached to Pension age (60 years for Male and 55 years for Female and Mine workers) and have not yet contacted to EOBI for their Pension due to lack of knowledge or unawareness.
They are hereby Informed through this advertisement that a complete list of prospective Pensioners has been placed on EOBI website: www.eobi.gov.pk. All such insured Persons can check their particulars on “individual information” link at our website and check their EOBI Registration No., through NIC or CNIC.
How To Apply EOBI Pension 2021
Now, You can easily understand about how to get pension from EOBI. In case the particulars are found in the list, they are required to submit their Pension application along with following documents to the nearest local office of EOBI and also send a copy of their application to the Office of Director General (Operations), 3rd Floor, EOBI House (Ex Awami Markaz) Main Shahrah-e-Faisal, Karachi.
For Insured Persons [Who are Alive]
a). EOBI Registration Card PI-03 (if available)
b). Certificate/Proof of Employment
c). Copy of CNIC
2). EOBI will issue Pension Claim form to Insured Person (if name is found in the list)
3). Fill the Pension Claim form and submit to to concerned regional office.
4). After submission of Pension Claim form, EOBI will start the process for the grant of Pension.
5). Pension will be granted as soon as possible.
6). After grant of Pension, Pension Book/Card will be issued.
For Deceased Insured Persons
a. EOBI Registration card PI-03 of deceased Insured Person. (if available)
b. Certificate or Proof of employment of Deceased IP.
C. Copy of CNIC of deceased IP.
2. NIKAH NAMA of the spouse (Widow/Widower)
3. Death Certificate issued by NADRA.
4. Proof of relationship with the deceased IP (FRC issued by NADRA)
5. In case the name is found in the list, EOBI will issue the Pension Claim form to the heirs.
6. Fill the Pension Claim form and submit to concerned Regional Office.
7. After submission of Pension Claim form, EOBI will start the process for the grant of pension.
8. Pension will be granted as soon as possible.
9. After grant of Pension, Pension Book/card will be issued.
Benefits of EOBI are underlying;
♦ Old Age Pension
♦ Survivors Pension
♦ Invalidity Pension
♦ Old Age Grant (Lump Sum)
Read More: Pension Guidelines Book 2020 Urdu
EOBI [Employees Old-Age Benefits 2021] is the Guardian of private sector’s Retired, Invalid employees and their widows.