Government employees can avail the opportunity of Ex-Pakistan leave for Visit / Umrah / Hajj / Ziarat or Medical Emergencies according to the Revised Punjab Leave Rules 1981 (updated). If you are planning prepare the application format for Ex-Pakistan leave.
Read More: Medical Leave Documents Checklist 2021
We are sharing Ex Pakistan Leave form with the following features to complete your application.
- Name of Applicant
- Leave Rules Applicable
- Post Held
- Department or Office
- Pay of Officer / Official
- House Rent Allowance / Conveyance Allowance or Other Compensatory Allowance in the Present Post
- Nature of Leave
- Period of Leave in days
- Date of commencement
- Purpose of Leave
- Particular Rules under which leave is admissible
- Date of return from last leave
- Signature of Applicant
- Remarks and recommendation to the Controller Officer
- Certified that leave applied for is admissible under rule necessary condition are fulfilled
- Report of Audit Officer
- Orders of the sanctioning authority certifying that on the expiry of Leave the applicant is likely to return to the same post or another past carrying the compensatory allowance being drawn by him.
Download you application form here to prepare your application for Ex Pakistan Leave.