The Farogh-e-Taleem Fund For Public Schools notification 2023 has been issued on 9th March 2023 by the Punjab Government, School Education Department. In continuation of letter dated 06th May, 2011, keeping in view current inflation status, the School Education Department has approved Rs. 100/- P.M. per student from all classes in English Medium schools in order to improve the quality of education by meeting with requirement of teaching learning process.
Farogh-e-Taleem Fund is an initiative launched by the Government of Pakistan to improve the quality of education in public schools. The aim of the fund is to provide financial assistance to public schools in order to improve their infrastructure, facilities, and resources. The fund is primarily financed through donations from individuals and corporations.
Farogh-e-Taleem Scholarship For Students of Public Schools
The Competent Authority has approved that Heads of the institutions will be authorized to collect above mentioned fund and exempt 10% of the enrollment of respective class from payment of Farogh-e-taleem fund on the basis of poverty/low-income parents. The above-mentioned instructions may be brought into notice of all concerned immediately. This decision will be operative w.e.f. the Academic year 01.04.2023.
Purpose of Farogh-e-Taleem Funds:
The funds are used to provide grants to public schools for various purposes, such as;
- Provision of scholarships and financial assistance to students
- Improvement of school libraries and laboratories
- Upgradation of school facilities, including water and sanitation facilities
- Renovation and repair of school buildings and classrooms
- Provision of furniture, equipment, and teaching aids
- The fund has helped to improve the quality of education in these schools and has contributed to the overall development of the education sector in the country.
- The Farogh-e-Taleem Fund has already provided financial assistance to a large number of public schools across Pakistan.
- Training and development of teachers
|SED Website||Check Online|
|Latest Employees News||Home Page|