The Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (FBISE) has introduced two annual examinations 2023 notification issued on 5th January 2023. It is reiterated for information of all concerned that FBISE while doing away with the concept of Supplementary Examinations, introduced the system of two Annual Examinations and has successfully held the 1st and 2nd Annual Examination at SSC and HSSC levels with effect from 2021 and onwards allowing the students to appear in the first or second Annual Examination together with the facility of staggering their subjects too as per their convenience.
Federal Board Two Annual Exams Policy 2023
In this regard, Policy Guidelines were also issued for appearance in Second Annual Examinations by the FBISE which are once again reproduced hereunder:
- The candidates who fully or partially fail or remain absent in the First Annual Examinations or who stagger/change their subjects can appear in the Second Annual Examinations.
- The already passed candidates are eligible to appear for improvement or in additional subject(s) in Second Annual Examinations.
- The candidates who withdraw their candidatures (name) from appearing in the First Annual Examinations before issuance of Roll Number Slips are exempted from payment of requisite fee for Second Annual Examination. However, such candidates will have to submit their admission forms to FBISE as per FBISE as per previous practice.
- All the candidates shall be issued result cards showing “Passed in Annual Examinations” as the word “Supplementary” has been abandoned.
- Fresh candidates are eligible to appear in either of the two examinations.
|FBISE Website||Check Online|
|Latest Employees News||Home Page|