The Federal Government of Pakistan has announced 10% Adhoc Relief Allowance 2021-22 in the Budget today (Friday) on 11th June 2021. The grant of 10% salaries increase in Budget will be applicable from 1st July 2021 to all the Federal employees of Pakistan.
Note: Punjab Govt Budget will be announced on Tuesday, 15th June 2021
Grant of Adhoc Relief Allowance 2021-22 Details
The amount of Adhoc Relief Allowance 2021-22;
- 10% increase of Salaries of Basic Pay Scale to the Federal Govt civil employees including contingent paid staff and as well as contract employees
- BPS-1 to BPS-22 @ 10% of the basic pay
- Per capita income has increased by 15%
- The minimum wage is being increased to Rs 20,000 per month,
- Federal government employees will be provided 10% Adhoc relief allowance
- The pension of all pensioners will be increased by 10%
- Ardali Allowance increased from 14,000 to 17,500
- No new tax will be levied on the Government employees
Read More: Budget Speech 2021-22 in Urdu
Federal Govt has already increased 25% Disparity Reduction Allowance which is already included in the salaries of Government servants.
According to my views, This year Federal Government employees are getting 35% increase of salary on Basic Pay which is I think good and expected to increase above 40% in the next Budget 2022-23.
If you have any query or are not satisfied with the decision of increasing 10% Adhoc relief allowance then you can submit your opinion in comment.