The Federal Government Employees Housing Authority has announced latest news today about FGEHA Federal Housing Scheme in Quetta Balochistan 2022 for the Federal Government, Balochistan Provincial Govt employees and General public with different quota. The selection is purely on merit basis if you come first then get first. The registration for membership has been started in the Sariab Road Residential with the cooperation of PHA and FGEHA. The last date for submission of online application is 28th February 2022.
According to the vision of PM Pakistan, the registration for flat scheme of Sariab Road Quetta has been officially announced from the Federal Government Employees Housing Authority. All the Federal, Provincial and General public are eligible to apply.
FGEHA and PHA Housing Scheme 2022 Flat Details
The Federal Govt Housing Authority is starting to construct the flats on 26 Acre land area in the center of Quetta. The housing scheme will be completed within 3 years on an easy installments for the period of 36 months.
|A-Type (1123 Sq/Ft) – 4.12 Marlah||02 Bedrooms, Dining Room, Lounge, Kitchen and 02 Washrooms|
|B-Type (885 Sq/Ft) – 3.25 Marlah||02 Bedrooms, Dining Room, Lounge, Kitchen and 02 Washrooms|
Note: A-type apartments are available for BPS-17 to BPS-22 and Type-B apartments are available for BPS-01 to BPS-16.
|Government Servants||Division of Quota|
|Provincial Employees (Balochistan)||40%|
|Federal Govt Employees||20%|
FGEHA Federal Housing Scheme 2022 Eligilbity Criteria
- All the Federal servants, provincial employees of Balochistan, Retired employees, Widow of Govt servants, and General Public are eligible to apply
- The flats are divided according to the schedule for the registered members. The schedule will be provided at the offer of allotment.
- If you want to apply for registration of housing scheme then apply online through the official website; www.fgeha.gov.pk.
- The membership fee for flat is Rs. 5,000
- Membership form including fee submit through Draft/Pay-Order/Cash at all branches of HBL and MCB
- All other facilities like Electricity, Water, Masjid, School, Children Play Ground, Hospitals, 24/7 Security, Markets, Boundary Wall and other privilege’s are available in this housing scheme.
For More Details (Contact):
Quetta Office: Federal Government Employer Housing Authority
Address: House No 58-B, Chaman Housing Scheme, Airport Road Quetta
Phone Details: 051-9106042 | 051-9106061
|Employees News Portal||Click Here|