The Federal Public Service Commission has officially announced public notice on 18th December 2022 in connection with MCQs based preliminary test (MPT) for special competitive examination of CSS Exams Date 2023 for Pakistani students. It is notified that MPT for Special CSS competitive examination schedule will be held on 31st January 2023.
The Special CSS Competitive Examination shall be held for filling up vacancies which remained unfilled through CSS Exam over the last many years.
FPSC MPT CSS Exams Date Schedule 2023 Quotas For Candidates
All the candidates belonging ONLY to following provincial/ regional quotas are eligible to apply;
|2||KPK||Women + Minorities|
|4||Sindh (R)||Open for all candidates|
The candidates are informed that variation in the number of vacancies for Special CSS against any regional quota would be expected. Therefore, they may appear in Special CSS examination subject to availability of vacancies in respective quotas, to be announced in due course, with approval of the Establishment Division as per Rule 19 read with Rule 20 of CSS Rules, 2019.
FPSC CSS EXAM Schedule Centers 2023 MPT MCQs Test Date
MPT is likely to be held at following centres depending upon the availability of sufficient candidates:
- D.G. Khan
- D.I Khan
CSS Exams Date in Pakistan 2023 Eligibility
CSS Competitive Examination Rules notified vide SRO No.1452(1)/2018 dated 27.11.2018, amended vide SRO No. 1516(1)/2021 dated 27.11.2021 shall apply, mutatis mutandis, to Special CSS except following modifications inserted vide Rule 22 of the Rules ibid Published vide SRO No.1906(1)/2022 dated 14.10.2022:-
Upper age limit will be 32 years (vide Rule 22 of the rules ibid). Two years relaxation in upper age limit to the categories specified in Rule 6(2) would also be admissible.
For Special CSS Exam one additional/ fourth chance would be admissible. “(The attempt of additional chance in respect of written part of Special CSS is not countable towards regular CSS Exam).
The cutoff date for determining the eligibility of the candidate in terms of age, qualification, domicile etc, is 31st December, 2022. However, Date/Schedule of written portion of Special CSS Exam shall be announced in due course.
How To Submit Application For FPSC MPT CSS Exams Schedule 2023
All aspirants may apply online for Preliminary MCQ Test during the period 18th December, 2022 to 2 January, 2023.
Online Application, Challan Form, Rules & Syllabus for CSS Competitive Examination are available on FPSC Website www.fpsc.gov.pk
CLOSING DATE for Submission of Online Application is 2nd January, 2023.
Special Instructions For CSS Candidates
- Carefully fill the online form and check it before final submission.
- Deposit Rs. 250/-as Exam Fee, before the closing date in the nearest Government Treasury/State Bank of Pakistan/National Bank of Pakistan under the account head “C02101-Organs of State Exam fee (FPSC Receipt) and bring Original Challan form at Exam Center at the time of appearing in the Test.
- Download computer generated Admission Certificate from FPSC website i.e. www.fpsc.gov.pk. In this regard no intimation shall be sent through post etc.
- Be informed that examination centre once selected shall not be changed.
- Mention CNIC Number & Date of Birth correctly in online form. Wrong entry may lead to rejection.
- Strict compliance of CSS CE Rules, 2019 as amended from time to time is required and their acceptance by candidates is a pre-requisite.
- Candidates are responsible for provision of correct & complete information in their own interest.
- FPSC has Zero tolerance against cheating/unfair means. Candidates are required to be fully aware of the Consequences in this regard.
- Contact may be made on following numbers for further information/queries, if required
|FPSC Website||Check Online|
|Latest Employees News||Home Page|
1 comment for “FPSC CSS Exams Schedule 2023 MPT Test Date Pakistan”