The Federal Public Service Commission has officially announced on 6th December 2022 in connection with FPSC CSS Result 2023 Assistant Commissioner, Section Officer, Tehsildar Gilgit-Baltistan Secretariat. You can read the successful candidates who have passed the CSS Exam. There are total 4224 candidates have been appeared for CSS written exam and the only 237 candidates have passed the exams. All the remaining 3987 candidates who are failed can see their result from www.fpsc.gov.pk.
Online applications and subsequent appearance in Written Examination for the subject posts, following written qualified candidates are advised to furnish Hard copy of ONLINE FORM along with attested copies (with name stamp of attestation officer) of requisite documents are mentioned below through Registered Post/Courier, within 15 days (20.12.2022) of placement of this notice on FPSC website, to determine their eligibility.
CSS Result 2023 Successful Candidates Documents Required
It may however, be understand that asking of requisite documents should not be inferred that the candidate have been shortlisted for interview and their eligibility in all respects in terms of advertised conditions shall be determined after scrutiny of their documents:
- Hard copy of online form
- Two latest Photographs (Passport size)
- Valid Computerized National identity Card (CNIC).
- Self-Domicile Certificate (SDC).
- Secondary School Certificate (SSC)/Matric (showing date of birth) and higher secondary School Certificate (HSSC)/ Intermediate issued by Secretary, Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education. In case of ‘O’ level and ‘A’ level an equivalent certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC).
- [Advertised Qualifications here: In accordance with the respective case
- Degree(s) and Transcripts/ Result-Cards/ DMCs showing duration of study period, credit hours with proof of CGPA/ Grade/ Class with credit hours and Result Declaration Date, issued by Controller of Examination from a University recognized by Higher Education Commission (HEC) to determine eligibility.
- Wherever an equivalence of the required degree is to be claimed by a candidate, an equivalence certificate issued by HEC/PEC/PMC/PNC may be furnished to FPSC to authenticate the claim.
- In case of government servant, original Departmental Permission Certificate (DPC) showing exact date of appointment and domicile on FPSC’s prescribed format (available on FPSC’s website) duly signed and stamped by Head of the Department/Division/Ministry (Official Stamp must be affixed).
Eligibility of the candidate shall be determined as per SRO. 945(1)/2019 dated 17.08.2019 & SRO 1018(1)/21 dated 09.08.2021. Eligibility of the candidates in all respects shall be reckoned up to the closing date.
Candidates are cautioned that requisitioning of the documents for determination of eligibility shall not be vested any right in them for the posts until they are shortlisted on the basis of advertised conditions. In case any of the candidates failed to submit these documents within stipulated period, their candidature for the captioned posts shall stand rejected and no alibi or excuse shall be entertained subsequently.
|FPSC Website||Apply Online|
|Latest Employees News||Home Page|