The Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education has issued the latest announcement on 21st September 2022 in connection with FBISE Second Annual Exams Revised Policy 2022.
Federal Board Policy For 2nd Annual Examination Policy 2022
The following guidelines pertaining to Second Annual Examinations 2022 and onwards are hereby notified;
- The candidates who fully or partially fail or remain absent in the First Annual Examinations or who stagger/change their subjects can appear in the Second Annual Examinations.
- The already passed candidates are eligible to appear for improvement or in additional subject(s) in Second Annual Examinations.
- The candidates who withdraw their candidatures (name) from appearing in the First Annual Examinations before issuance of Roll No. Slips are exempted from payment of requisite fee for Second Annual Examination. However, such candidates will have to submit their admission forms to FBISE as per previous practice.
- All the candidates shall be issued result cards showing “Passed in Annual Examinations” as the word “Supplementary” has been abandoned.
- The FBISE intends to declare results of both Annual Examinations in-time in order to facilitate candidates for their admission in higher classes.
- Fresh candidates are eligible to appear in either of the two examinations.
|FBISE Website||Download FBISE Policy|
|Employees News Portal||HomePage|