Workers Welfare Board Sindh (Education Section) has announced Free Education for Daily Wagers 2021-22 for the children. According to the Workers Welfare Act 2014, the decision has been made to facilitate free education for all children to the daily wagers. The special announcement of the educational facility package has been declared. In this program, all the daily wager employees are eligible for Sindh free education for their two children from Class-KG-1 to Class-12. The cash amount in favour of the scholarship will be provided in the bank accounts.
Free Education For Sindh Workers 2021-22 Benefits Details
All the daily wagers of Sindh, Pakistan, can apply for the free education benefits through employers via the Application form with the Requisition form. The last date for the application form is 29th October 2021.
Sindh Free Education Application Forms:
The application forms are available at the the following offices;
- Workers Welfare Board Sindh (Education Section
- Karachi or Welfare officer @ Workers Model School Near Custom House
- Office of the Deputy Director Education Section, Sukkur and Larkana Region
- Labour Square Sukkur
- Ph No: 071-5811541 , 071-5811539
How To Fill Application Form of Free Education Sindh
- Send Application Form with Requisition form before the deadline
- Write information about children with account number and address
- Attach receipts of Account Maintenance Certificate, CNIC, EOBI/SESSI Card, Company Card, B-Form, FRC, Admission Fee, Monthly Fee.
|WWBS Website||Check Online|
|Employees News Portal||Click Here|