People’s Primary Healthcare Initiative has announced today advertisement on 9th September 2021 regarding Free Midwifery Diploma 2021-22. The last date for submission of application form is 18-09-2021. PPHI Sindh, in order to improve Maternal, Neonatal and Child Healthcare (MNCH) services in rural areas of Sindh, offers Two Years Diploma Course for female candidates, residents of below mentioned Union Councils of Sindh:
PPHI Sindh Offers Free Midwifery Course For Female Candidates
|S No.||District||Union Council|
|1||Hyderabad||Tando Fazal, Seri|
|2||Jamshoro||Amri, Sari, Thano Arab Khan|
|3||Tando Allahyar||Dasori, Mirabad|
|4||TMK||Lakhat, Jhanhan Soomro|
|5||Badin||Mithi-3, Budho Qambrani, Peero Lashari|
|6||Mipurkhas||Ahori, Jawariasar, Roshanabad|
|7||Mithi||Gadro, Dhabharo, Tugusar|
|9||Dadu||Patt, Torr, Chinni|
|10||Jacobabad||Khudaabad, Mubarak pur|
|11||Kamber||Kalar, Khairpur Juso, Karira|
|12||Kashmore||Karam pur, Haibat, Saeedo Kot|
|13||Shikarpur||Shabirabad, Wariyaso, Lodra|
|14||Larkana||Mehrab Pur, Purano Abad, Waris Dino Machi|
|15||Naushero Feroze||Kot Bahadur|
|16||Shaheed Benazir Abad||Noor Muhammad Ja Qubba, Jamal Shah, Ubhari Sawari,Mandhro|
|17||Sujawal||Gul Muhammad Baran, Kar Malik, Begna Mori|
Eligibility Requirement For Free Midwifery Courses 2021
- Candidates must be matric pass and the local resident of above mentioned union councils.
- The Age limit for candidate should be from 18 to 40 years.
- PPHI Sindh will pay Rs. 10,000/- per month stipend to candidates during the course.
- On completion of the midwifery course, candidates are required to appear in the examination to be conducted by Pakistan Nursing Council.
- The selected candidates shall submit an undertaking for completion of course and in case, they are fail to complete training they shall be liable to pay all expenses incurred by organization on the training course.
- Successful candidates will be given priority in jobs, if they are able to qualify PPHI recruitment tests for the post of midwife. 7.
- Candidate may visit to the nearest PPHI district office for submission of application along with following documents.
- Matric marksheet and pass certificate.
- Domicile and PRC
- Computerized National Identity Card
- 4 Passport size photos