The United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan (USEFP) invites applications for the Fulbright Scholarship 2023 for Pakistani Students. The approximately, 15 scholars will be selected for 2023. Of these, 13 slots are for faculty and researchers in the early stages of their research careers (2-7 years). Two slots are for senior scholars (8-15 years) from the completion of their Ph.D. or terminal degree.
This program funds up to 12 months of lectureship, post-doctoral research, or a combination of the two at a U.S. college or university. Persons selected are expected to share information about Pakistani society and culture with students, colleagues, and community groups in the United States. On returning to Pakistan, Fulbright scholars are expected to make a significant contribution to Pakistan’s development and share their U.S. experiences with students, colleagues, and community groups in Pakistan.
Grant Benefits: The grant funds airfare, an incidental research allowance, a living stipend and health insurance. The program also funds one accompanying dependent. USEFP will assist with visa application process.
USEFPakistan Fulbright Scholarships 2023 Eligilbity Criteria
- Ph.D. or terminal degree in their fields. Applicants must have held their degree for at least two years. (Persons having been to the United States for research or other long-term educational opportunities within the last five years are ineligible)
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
Latest Update on 26th February 2022: If you are looking an opportunity to get higher study as Masters and PhD in United States then you must apply for Fulbright Scholarship before the deadline mentioned here. This program is fully funded that includes tuition, maintenance, insurance, and air travel. Now, the total 2 months and 13 days are left for the last date to apply.
- A clear and well-formulated proposal about what they would like to accomplish in the United States and how it relates to their work in Pakistan. The proposal is the most important single portion of the application.
- People applying for the lectureship must have demonstrated ability to teach in a university setting.
- Pakistani citizens with strong academic histories, residing and working in Pakistan.
- Persons with a dual US/Pakistani nationality or who have a spouse fiancé, parent, or child over 18 years of age who is a US citizen or permanent resident.
- Employees of the Fulbright organization, the U.S. Department of State, or USAID and their spouses, children, fiancés, siblings, dependents, and parents.
- Persons already studying in the United States or on a work/residence visa in any country.
Plagiarism, fraudulent publications, or other misrepresentation will lead to disqualification at any stage of the program.
How To Apply For Fulbright Scholarship 2023 Pakistan
For the Fulbright Scholarship 2023 application form and other details, please visit: www.usefp.org. This is an online application; paper application will not be accepted. All application materials including references must be submitted online before 11th May, 2022.
|USEFP Website||Apply Online|
|Latest Employees News||Home Page|