The total 180 Govt jobs in Railway Pakistan 2021 are announced with the permanent of service of employees. The primary qualification is Matric, and the technical qualification required is DAE Civil, Electrical, Electronics and Mechanical technology. All the Pak Railway jobs are separated into quota systems in which all the provinces are included, including Punjab, Sindh, KPK, GB/FATA, Balochistan, and AJK. The jobs have five basic categories through which the recruitment is carried out. The last date for submission of the application is 21st September 2021.
Applications are invited by the Pakistan Railways, Headquarters Office, Lahore, from candidates to fill the following vacancies regularly in the following categories.
List of Current Vacancies in Pak Railway:
- Sub Engineer / Civil (BS-11) (Permanent Way/Works/Bridge)
- Sub Engineer / Electrical (BS-11) (Power/RTL/Electrical Diesel)
- Sub Engineer / Signals (BS-11)
- Sub Engineer / Telecom (BS-11)
- Sub: Engineer / Mechanical (BS-11)
- For the categories mentioned above, only those applicants are eligible to apply who are permanent residents/possess domicile of the area/region against whose quota vacancies are available.
- Applicants can apply for more than one category as per qualification requirements.
How To Apply For Jobs in Railway Pakistan 2021
- The application form shall be download by visiting the (Pakistan Railways) Website, i.e. www.pakrail.gov.pk.
- Candidates are required to submit an application form duly signed and filled in, along with the following documents.
- The attested copies of Educational Documents, CNIC, Domicile, Certificate of Covid Vaccination from NADRA and Two new passport size photographs should be attached with the application form.
- Three Envelopes duly stamped and return address mention thereon.
- Before the deadline, the documents mentioned above must be posted through courier to the Chief Personnel Officer, Pakistan Railways Headquarters Office, Empress Road, Lahore.
- The eligibility of the candidates shall be determined based on applicant qualification, performance in written tests and interviews (70% Written Test + 30% Interview).
- The departmental candidates shall submit their applications through the proper channel along with NOC.
- The last date of submission of applications is 21.09.2021 up to 05.00 P.M.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be rejected.
- Only those candidates who fulfil the laid down criteria are eligible to apply.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for test/interview.
- The candidate selected will be required to:
- Pass prescribed Medical Examination and clearance by Security Agencies Undergo specified training.
- You can post anywhere in Pakistan Railways systems in any cadre of the concerned category.
- If any document provided by candidates is found bogus during the admission process, the appointment will be treated as cancelled and legal action may be taken.
Pak Railway Jobs Quota Percentage
The following quotas are to be observed:
- 5% quota for Minorities/non-Muslims in all categories
- 5% quota for Orphans/Destitute in all categories
- 2% quota for disable persons for all categories
- 18 to 25 years + 5 years General Age Relaxation in upper age limit on the closing date for applications, i.e. 21-09-2021.
- The age of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Buddhist Community, Sindh Rural & Baluchistan, recognized tribes of the Tribal Areas, Azad Kashmir and Northern Areas is relaxed for three years in addition to item No.1 above.
- In the case of Ex-Servicemen, the upper age limit is relaxed to the extent of 15 years or the number of years served in the Armed Forces of Pakistan, whichever is less.
- The age of Government servants and contract employees who have completed two years of continuous Government service on the closing date for application is relaxed by ten years up to 55 years.
- The age of disabled candidates is relaxed by ten years.
- The age of widow or child of deceased Civil Servant who has died during service is relaxed by 05 years.
- Where a candidate is entitled to age relaxation under more than one category is specified.
Note: Pakistan Railways reserves the right to reject any application(s) or suspend/cancel the process without conveying any reason and may alter the number and distribution of vacancies.