National, Transmission and Dispatch Co. LTD has issued the official letter on 7th April, 2021 in connection with grant of 25% disparity reduction allowance for NTDC notification 2021.
Notification of 25% Salary Increase For NTDC Govt Employees 2021
In pursuance of Company Secretary’s Letter No, NTDCICS/601 dated 07.04.2021. approval of Board of Directors, NTDC through Resolution by Circulation No. 422 is hereby conveyed for adopting Finance Division, Government of Pakistan OM F.No.1401R-3/2021-90 dated 3 March 2021 regarding Grant of Disparity Reduction Allowance a 25% of the basic pay of Basic Pay Scales 2017 w.e.f. 1st March 2021 to NTDC employees in BSP-1 to BPS-19 subject to the following terms and conditions.
- The allowance will not be admissible to those employee who have been allowed additional allowance/allowances equal to or more than 100% of the basic pay (whether frozen or not) or performance allowance.
- This allowance will be frozen at the level drawn on 1st March 2021.
- This allowance will be subject to income tax.
- This allowance will be admissible during leave and entire period of L.P.R except during extra ordinary leave.
- This allowance will not be treated as part of emoluments for the purpose of calculation of Pension/Gratuity and recovery of House Rent.
- This allowance will not be admissible to the employees during the tenure of their
- This allowance will not be admissible to the employees on their repatriation from
posting/deputation abroad at the rate and amount which would have been admissible to them, had they not been posted abroad.
- This allowance will be admissible during the period of suspension:
- The term “Basic Pay” will also include the amount of Personal Pay granted son account of annual increment(s) beyond the maximum of the existing pay scales.