Ministry of National Health Services, Regulations & Coordination, Govt of Pakistan issued the official notification on 13th July 2021 in connection with the grant of risk allowance 2021 for healthcare workers performing Covid-19 related duties in the Federal Government.
Guidelines For Covid Risk Allowance 2021
- Segregate Clinical staff from Non-clinical staff: All employees will be eligible for COVID allowance respectively.
- Provide per-month salary for Clinical staff and work-out its overall financial impact.
- Provide per-month salary for Non-Clinical staff and work-out its overall financial impact.
- Certify employees’ COVIDvaccination status: partial or complete.
- The above lists should reach this office (JS (Tech)) latest by 15h July, 2021.
- No claims will be considered after 15 July 2021.
Clinical staff include Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics, TRMO, House Officers, LHVs, allied health professional and supporting staff working in the hospital/ Institute/ department and its attached dispensaries/centers. It may also include Student Nurses if the respective EDs/HoDs certify that they are performing clinical duties.
Non-clinical staff include employees working in Admn, Finance, and any other branch of management.