Punjab Government Finance Department has issued the official Notification letter on 11th December, 2020 in connection with grant of South Punjab Re-Allocation allowance for officers/officials.
Notification of Re-allocation Allowance Punjab Officers/Officials
I am directed to refer to the subject Cited above and to state that the Competent Authority has been pleased to grant South Punjab Re-Allocation Allowance w.e.f 27.08.2020 for officers/officials posted to South Punjab Secretariat @100 % of monthly Basic Pay for officers/officials not receiving South Punjab Secretariat Allowance granted vide Notification No.FD.PR.12-7/2018 dated 08.12.2020/Police Administration Allowance granted vide Notification No.FD.PR.21-65/2014 (Pt-I) dated 26.08.2020 and @75% of monthly Basic Pay for officers receiving South Punjab Secretariat Allowance/Police Administration Allowance, and who are drawing pay from the payroll of South Punjab Secretariat Departments and office of the Additional Inspector General of Police, South Punjab subject to the following conditions:-
Punjab Re-allocation Allowance Terms and Conditions
i) The Allowance would not be applicable to personnel recruited from South Punjab.
ii) The Allowance would not be applicable in perpetuity and shall be subject to periodical review by the Chief Secretary, with the initial review after a period of 01 year.
iii) The referred allowance shall not be counted towards pension and commutation/ gratuity.
iv) The Allowance would not be admissible to the officers/officials of South Punjab Civil Secretariat Departments, on deputation or posted by transfer outside the Secretariat including Attached Departments, field formations and Autonomous Bodies.
v) The Allowance would not be admissible to Secretariat officers/officials during extra ordinary leave, study leave, long leave for 120 days or more, training abroad or under suspension.
Re-Allocation Allowance Applicable List of Departments
- Agriculture Department South Punjab
- Communication & Works Department South Punjab
- Forestry, Wildlife & Fisheries Department South Punjab
- Education Department South Punjab
- Home Department South Punjab
- Housing, Urban Development & Public Health Engineering Department South Punjab
- Irrigation Department South Punjab
- Livestock & Dairy Development Department South Punjab
- Local Government & Community Development Department South Punjab
- Planning & Development Department South Punjab
- Health Department South Punjab
- Revenue Department (Board of Revenue), Department South Punjab
- Law Department South Punjab
- O/o the Addl. IGP, South Punjab, Police.
- Finance Department South Punjab
- Services & General Administration Department (Services, Implementation & Coordination and Regulations) South Punjab
The said allowance will be admissible in addition to following allowances as admissible to the officers/officials of the Punjab Civil Secretariat, Lahore/Punjab Police who are drawing pay from the payroll of South Punjab Secretariat Department/office of the Additional Inspector General of Police, South Punjab:-
Civil Secretariat Departments:-
I. Civil Secretariat Allowance @50% on running basic pay scales, 2017 granted vide letter No.FD.PR.2-1/2009 dated 26.05.2018.
ii. Special Allowance @50% of basic pay scales, 2008 granted vide letter No.FD.PR.2-1/2009 dated 31.01.2017.
iii. Utility Allowance granted vide letters No.FD.SR-I.9-14/2002 (P) & FD.SR-I/9-14/2002 (P-I) dated 31.01.2017 & 07.05.2019.
iv. Any Other Allowance i.e. Department/Cadre/Post Specific
i. Fixed Daily Allowance granted vide notification No.FD.PR.21- 65/2014 dated 24.07.2020.
II. Law & Order Allowance granted vide letter No.FD.PR.6-3/2002 dated 11.08.2017. A Other Allowance admissible to various
III. Any other allowance admissible to various Wings of Punjab Police