Capital Development Authority, Human Resource Development Directorate has issued the guidelines / instruction for Motor Cycle, Motor Car Advance for the employees of CDA to avail this golden opportunity.
1. Motor Cycle and Motor Car advance is a one time service benefit entitled to CDA Employees in entire service.
2. Employees who have already availed Motor Cycle and Motor Car advance are not entitled to apply again.
3. Only those CDA Employees, who have not previously availed Motor Car and Motor Cycle advance can apply subject to terms and conditions as per policy approved by CDA Board in its 5th Meeting dated 21-4-2017.
4. Only one advance can be applied at one time.
5. Applications can only be forwarded by Director concerned after due verification by Accounts Officer (Funds), Directorate of Accounts that applicant has not availed loan (Motor Cycle and Motor Car) in his entire service before.
6. No by hand application shall be entertained.
7. Applicant must provide relevant portion of the service Book showing the date of Birth, date of appointment and date of Regularization (non-gazetted employees), First Letter of appointment in CDA (Gazetted employees), along with copy of CNIC, CDA Service Card,Current Pay Slip.
8. Committee approved by CDA Board for scrutiny of applications reserve right to demand any additional information for finalization of application/ case.
9. Decision of Committee shall be final and not be challenged at any forum.
10. Committee reserves right to turn down any application or stop process without assigning any reason.