(1) SSE (BS-16) and above posts are gazetted means you can attest/verify photocopies/documents of other as it is gazetted seat where as ESE BS-14 and SESE BS-15 are non-gazetted seats.
(2) Now, PPSC will conduct Written Test, Interview and publish Final Merit Lists of Selected Candidates for Educators of School Education Department, Punjab.
(3) The news of 70,000 Educators is just a rumor, there will be about. 15,000 jobs in whole Punjab, different districts with more or less seats and syllabus for each post is given in the advertisement and Each district’s vacancies will be filled Phase by Phase one after an other (NOT AT SAME TIME as it happens in earlier NTS recruitments).
And Merit will be District Specific. No person from other district can apply in an other District in exception to Newly Married Female who can apply on the Domicile of Her Husband).
(4) The passing marks in PPSC’s Written Test are 40/100 and passing marks for Interview 50/100. But only top 05 candidates are shortlisted/called for Interview for each 01 seat.
(5) Merit formula in PPSC includes addition of;
i. Marks of Written Test divided by 2.
ii. Obtained Marks Marks of Interview.
iii. 40 Marks are for %age of Academic Degrees i.e. 10 for SSC/Matric, 10 for FA/FSc., 10 for BA/BSc, 10 for MA/MSc or 20 for BS-4 Years.
iv. 05 Marks for Research Papers as 1st Author.
v. 05 Marks for Board/Uni. Position Holders
(6) There in Negative Marking of 0.25 per each 01 Wrong Answer in PPSC’s Written Test.
(7) Initial appointment will be on Contract Basis as B.Ed. (professional qualification) in NOT COMPULSORY. You will be made permanent after sometime span (within 01 to 5 Years), no one is expelled from job who gets appointed by PPSC. The contract appointment will be made permanent as you completes B.Ed. or as & when Punjab Govt. decides.
(8) B.Ed is not compulsory, but you have to gain degree of B.Ed within 5 years of contract otherwise your contract will be terminated/cancelled and you will not be made permanent.
(9) Only the Domicile Holder of that Particular District can apply for seats of That District in all of its Tehsils, but there are 4 marks Additional Marks for the person of that specific Tehsil of that District.
(10) PPSC’s Rule of Maximum 03 Chances to PASS a test, is also applicable for each cadre of Educators i.e. 03 chances to pass ESE BS-14, 03 chances to qualify SESE BS-15 and 03 chances to qualify SSE BS-16 (in each cadre separately) that implies that if you get 40 and above marks in MCQs test then there is not waste of chance, but if you fail and get below 40 marks in PPSC your ONE chances will be wasted for that specific cadre/seat.
(11) There is no weight age/additional/extra marks for M.Phil. or Higher Education in PPSC (from April, 2018 and Onwards). Now, you have to provide only that qualification that is demanded in the Advertisement i.e MA/MSc. for the required post of Educators. No extra qualification will be given any credit in PPSC.
(12) No additional marks for B.Ed holders, but if any MA/MSc/BS + B.Ed degree holder is selected by PPSC as Educator (on any scale like BS-14, 15, 16) then he/she will be entitled to get Rs. 1000 extra than MA/MSc/BS but having No B.Ed. degree, as Teaching Allowance.