Higher Education Commission has issued the public announced through latest advertisement of HEC Commonwealth Scholarship Program 2022. The Higher Education Commission (HEC), Pakistan invites applications from Pakistani/AJ&K nationals under Commonwealth Scholarship Programme (2022) for Masters and PhD studies. The programme is managed by HEC, Pakistan in collaboration with Commonwealth Scholarship Commission, UK. The detailed instructions are available on: http://www.hec.gov.pk/site/cwgsp.
The applications for the 2022 Commonwealth Master’s and PhD Scholarships will be closed on 1st November 2021. Please make sure, you complete your application and submit it by the above date or sooner. It is a golden opportunity for the students to study in foreign universities for a PhD degree.
HEC Commonwealth Scholarships 2021 Application Requirements
- Instructions must be read thoroughly before applying for the scholarship (Please visit above-mentioned link and go through all the information before opening the application portals of HEC and Commonwealth).
- Applicants are MANDATORILY required to submit online applications at the HEC and Commonwealth websites (separately). Failure to submit online applications on BOTH websites mentioned at Serial No.3 & 4 (below) will result in rejection of applications. Hard copies of applications and other documents are not required at the initial stage. However, applicants are required to keep record of all the submitted documents along with printed copies of BOTH submitted application forms.
- Apply online at the Commonwealth website a) For Masters: https://fs29.formsite.corn/m3nCYg/tbIglgacxe/index.html b) For PhD: https://s29.formsite.com./m3nCYcji0mie4911zeindex.html.
- Apply online at HEC website https://eportal.hec.gov.pk.
- Provide all supporting documentation in the required format on Commonwealth website.
- Applications other than those submitted through online portal will NOT be accepted. The recommendation of nominating agency. i.e., HEC will be final and binding.
- Only SUBMITTED applications will be entertained. It is the responsibility of an applicant to submit application before deadline.
- Applicants must obtain minimum 70% marks in HEC Aptitude Test (HAT).
- Applicants must not be availing any other scholarship, not should they be enrolled in Masters,/PhD programmes in Pakistan or abroad.
- Applicants are advised to submit queries/IT related issues/questions by calling at the helpline or submitting a request at the mentioned helpline/website.
- Deadline to submit online applications is November 01, 2021 (1600 hours – Pakistan Standard Time) at HEC portal.
- Fulfilling the eligibility criteria does not guarantee nomination.
Note: Applicants are advised to complete and submit their applications as soon as possible, as the online application system will be very busy near the application submission deadline.
HEC Aptitude Test (HAT):
- While submitting an online application at HEC website, do attach scanned copy of deposit slip of Rs. 800/- (non-refundable) deposited in HEC online Account No. 17427900133401 in HBL. Sector H-9. Islamabad for Education Testing Council (ETC) on account of arranging HAT. All payments are to be made through HBL online facility available across HBL branches in Pakistan.
- ETC will conduct HAT in November 2021 (tentatively). Note: For more information. please visit official website of ETC https://etc.hec.gov.pk. Learning Opportunities Abroad Scholarship Division Higher Education Commission Sector H-9. Islamabad HEC UAN Helpline: 051- 111-119-432 & 0334-111-9432 Website: http://onlinehelp.hec.gov.pk.
|HEC Official Website||Apply Online|
|Latest Employees News||Home Page|