Higher Education Commission has announced the HEC Faculty Development Program For Pakistan Universities 2021-22 Batch-III. Applications are invited for the academic year 2021-22 from Pakistani/AJK faculty members of public/private sector universities under the Higher Education Commission’s project entitled Faculty Development Programme for Pakistani Universities.
The scholarship programme provides an opportunity to faculty members of public and private universities/degree awarding institutions (DAIs) to pursue PhD degree at HEC recognised Pakistani universities/DAls. The scholars can avail scholarship for a maximum period of four (04) years including 12 months at a foreign university. The last date for submission for application is 3rd November 2021.
Eligibility Criteria of Faculty Development Program 2021-22 HEC
- Applicants must be Pakistani/AJK nationals.
- Must have minimum 18 years of education with MS/MPhil/equivalent degree for PhD.
- Must have two years of teaching experience in the HEC recognised universities/DAls.
- Must have the 1st Division (in the annual examination system) or minimum CGPA 3.00 out of 4.0 in the final degree and no 3rd Division/Grade D in the entire academic career.
- Maximum age limit is 45 years on the closing date.
- The faculty members who are already enrolled in PhD (before Fall 2020) or availing HEC/Government/University or any other scholarship are not eligible to apply.
- Applicant must be a faculty member of HEC recognised university and will re-join after completion of studies as per terms and conditions of the scholarship award. 8.
- Visiting/adjunct faculty members are not eligible to apply.
How To Apply For HEC Faculty Development Program 2021-22
- Applicants must apply online only through the HEC e-portal
- An original deposit slip/ ATM transfer slip of Rs. 500/- (non-refundable as application processing fee) must be uploaded on the HEC eportal.
- Fee can be deposited through any bank in Account Number 1742-79001334-01 of Habib Bank Limited, Shalimar Branch, Sector H-9, Islamabad.
- Before submitting an online application, please read the FAQs on the HEC website.
- The following evaluation criteria are used to evaluate applications.
- Academic Merit of the Candidate (By Academic Evaluation Formula)
- Higher Education Aptitude Test
- Candidates who are or may be enrolled in one of the HEC recognised universities listed on the HEC website will be considered for the scholarship.
- The scholarship merit list will be compiled based on the applicants’ online information/data, and any errors or omissions will result in the offer cancellation.
- HEC reserves the right to select or reject applicants based on the selection criteria.
- Applicants must keep a copy of the original fee deposit slip. At a later stage, a hard copy will be required.
- For details, please visit Faculty Development Programme for Pakistani Universities.
|HEC e-Portal Website||Apply Online|
|Employees News Portal||Click Here|