Punjab Higher Education Commission (PHEC) invites applications from eligible full time PhD scholars of provincially chartered universities of Punjab for award of International Research Support Fellowship in Science and Technology, Social Sciences, Arts, Humanities and Management Sciences for a period of six-months in QS Top Ranking 200 universities of 2020 (General Ranking).
The eligible candidate must have:
- Domicile from any district of Punjab.
- Maximum 45 years of age on closing date of application.
- Enrolled in a PhD program of any public/private sector university of Punjab and should have completed course work.
- Applied after 1.5 years of enrollment and maximum up-to 3.5 years in PhD program.
- Passed the comprehensive examination (as per university norms).
- PhD synopsis/ research proposal approved by the Board of Advanced Studies and Research (BASR) or equivalent statutory body of the university.
- Valid acceptance letter from a foreign university/supervisor among as top ranking 200 (General).
PHEC will provide funds to meet the following expenses:
1). Bench fee (as per actual max. up to Rs.250,000/-)
2). Living allowance/stipend as prescribed.
3). Air ticket (as per actual max. up to Rs.130,000/-)
How To Apply
Application complete in all respects must reach at Punjab Higher Education Commission, Lahore on or before January 06, 2020 at 05.00 PM through registered post.’Application submitted by hand will not be accepted.
Application form and related details are available at PHEC website: www.punjabhec.gov.pk