Higher Education Commission has announced multiple HEC jobs to serve a highly reputed organization of Pakistan. HEC is a leading government organization, therefore, most people are eager to be a part of it and if you are one of them then you can look at the latest vacancies published through advertisement in numerous newspapers.
You will surely find a customer-friendly environment and they give the credit to their employees who are diligent, enthusiastic, and very much focused on their work.
Read More: HED Jobs 2021 Higher Education Department
You can register yourself on their job portal by clicking the button given at the end of the page and there you will be able to choose the position of your interest. They keenly want to hire people of Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Islamabad, and Rawalpindi.
Latest HEC Jobs 2021 Details
|Organization||Higher Education Commission of Pakistan|
|Education||BS Degree (16 Years of Education)|
|Published On||28th February, 2021|
Brief Introduction: The Higher Education Commission commonly known as HEC is one of the most important and leading institutions of Pakistan. It is an autonomous, independent, and statutory organization that is looking after the primary funding, regulating, overseeing, and accrediting many higher institutions of Pakistan.
The HEC is a revised form of UGC that was established at the time of Independence on August 14, 1947. In 2002, the University Grant Commission was turned into HEC because of the need for a specialized department for higher education.
Since its formation, HEC has taken many measures to maintain a systematic system to implement several innovative techniques and to make the system of education easily accessible to everyone. HEC is now responsible for making policies, track the quality of education meet the international standards of education, giving out academic degrees, building new institutions, and maintaining existing universities and colleges.
List of Available Job Positions in HEC 2021
- Regional Representative
- Member (Operations & Technology)
Eligilbity Criteria of jobs in Higher Education Commission 2021
- Those in government service should apply through proper channel.
- In case of selection for the positions at Serial No. 3, the candidate will either resign or seek retirement before joining in light of Government of Pakistan, Finance Division (Regulations Wing)’s O.M. No. 3(10) R4/2000 dated 08.05.2001.
- The assessment of all professional experience will be considered from the date of basic undergraduate degree (i.e. 16 years of schooling). Part time, honorary, apprentice, or internee experience will not be considered.
- Only eligible candidates will be called for interview.
- Interviews of eligible candidates can be arranged via audio/video conference.
- The candidates may also give their consent regarding place of posting for the positions of Regional Representatives and Member (Serial No. 1 & 2 ref.) No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in interview. HEC is an equal opportunity employer.
How To Apply For The HEC Jobs 2021
Please apply online at https://careers.hec.gov.pk within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement. Please do not send hard copies of application, CV or documents. Full details of the position can also be seen at https://careers.hec.gov.pk.
Eligible candidates planning to apply for HEC Jobs are welcome to read the following information on their process of recruitment. They follow a typical procedure laid out by the government officials but we have made it easier for you. Read about the Eligilbity requirements of the position first and then start applying.
You can go to their official website www.hec.gov.pk by the help of the button “Apply here” and then you will register yourself to proceed with the further process. After the registration, you will look for the jobs with the area of your expertise and then fill out the application form which is given on their page. The information that you will fill should be authentic and complete, otherwise, the form can get denied by the authorities.