Higher Education Commission (HEC) Jobs 2021 have been published in the Express newspaper to invites the applications from eligible candidates with the suitable qualification and experience. The total 19 Higher Education Commission vacancies are announced by HEC department, Govt of Pakistan. The last date for submission of application is 30th February, 2021.
HEC Jobs 2021 Advertisement – Vacancies Details
|S.NO||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Qualification|
|4||Director General (Quality Assurance)||1||PhD|
|5||Director General (Information Technology)||1||BS/MA/MSC|
HEC Jobs 2021 How To Apply
- Please apply online through: https://careers.hec.gov.pk/ within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
- Please do not send hard copies of application, CV or documents.
- Full details of the position can also be seen at https://careers.hec.gov.pk/
Read More: PPSC Jobs 2021 Advertisement No 2
- Those in government service should apply through proper channel. In case of selection for the positions at Sr. No. 1, 4 & 5, the candidate will either resign or seek retirement before joining in light of Government of Pakistan, finance Division (Regulations Wing)’s O.M. No. 3(10) R-4/2000 dated May 8, 2001.
- Incomplete/late applications will not be entertained.
- Experience means experience gained after obtaining the minimum required qualification.
- Part time, honorary. apprentice, or internee experience will not be considered,
- Only eligible candidates will be called for interview, Interviews of eligible candidates can be arranged via audio/video conference.
- No TA/DA Will be admissible for appearing in the interview.
- HEC is an equal opportunity employer.
For Enquiries, Please Contact:
Amjid Hussain Shah Assistant Director (HRM) Higher Education Commission, Sector H-9, Islamabad : Ph: 051-90401422, Email: For Technical/lT assistance, please call: 051-111-119-432 OR 0334-1119432