HEC always offers best opportunities for the students of Pakistan. Now, Higher Education Commission announced through the advertisement for HEC scholarships of Masters and PhD Degree in Chinese Xi’an Jiaotong University. This offer is also available for the Azad Kashmir students for the Academic Year 2021.
After announcing on successful candidates, students will get the tuition fee including hostel charges during complete study program. HEC will have no financial responsibilities. The nominees will also avail exemption from application processing fees of 800 RMBs. However travel expense/return airfare will be borne by awardees themselves.
This Chinese Government Scholarship aims to promote mutual understanding between China and other countries who are part of ASEAN, UNESCO, and the EU University Network. HEC is only nominating agency for these awards and has no financial/legal responsibility whatsoever. XI’AN Jiaotong University stands at the top for more than 10 major categories of disciplines including Art, medicine, science, humanities, management, philosophy, Economics, Education, and so on in terms of research. There are about 20 hospitals affiliated with XI’AN Jiaotong University.
The eligible candidates who possess required qualifications can apply for the HEC Xi’an Jiaotong University Scholarships 2021. Further details of HEC scholarship is given below for the information of students.
Eligibility Criteria For HEC Masters & PhD Scholarships in Chinese University 2021
- Applicants for Master’s degree must have a Bachelor’s degree (16 years) and be under 35 years of age.
- Applicants for Doctoral degree must have a Master’s degree (18 years) and be under 40 years of age.
- Applicants must be Pakistani/AJ&K nationals & dual nationality holders not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be in good health.
- Applicants must have a minimum 3 CGPA/1st division or minimum grade B in the last terminal degree.
- Applicants for PhD. program must have some research achievements.
- Applicants may not be in receipt of any other types of scholarship currently.
How To Apply For HEC Scholarships in Xi’an Jiaotong University 2021
- Apply online at: http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/ .After successful submission of the application, get its printed copy signed by yourself.
- Submit online application at CSC website at http://www.campuschina.org/ through program Type: B and Agency No. : 10698. Download the completed application form for Chinese Government Scholarship, print and sign your name
- Submit online application at Xi’an Jiaotong University’s International student application system at https://xjtu.17gz.org/member/login.do
- For details of the scholarship and documents required at XJTU please visit http://sie.xjtu.edu.cn/en/SCHOLARSHIPS1/Scholarships_Programs_for_Postgraduate_Studies.htm
- Submission of CSC application form, XJTU application form and online HEC form are mandatory. In case of missing any of the three above mentioned forms the application will not be entertained.
- Deposit slip of Rs. 300/- (in original) through HEC online Account No. 17427900133401 at HBL, Shalimar Recording Company Branch, H-9, Islamabad and upload on the HEC portal for successful submission of HEC form.
The applicants must make sure to submit online application form at HEC online portal, CSC online portal and Xi’an Jiaotong University online portal. HEC will shortlist candidates to donor agency for final selection.
Note: Students are advised not to pay 800RMB application fee mentioned at Xi’an Jiatong University portal while submitting the application form, HEC nominated students will get waive off from the fee.