Higher Education Commission has announced HEC Postdoctoral Fellowship for nationals of Pakistan and AJK students. The deadline for the submission of application is extended upto 26th September, 2021.
HEC Postdoctoral Fellowship 2021 Eligilbity Criteria
Applications are invited from Pakistani/AJK nationals for “Post-Doctoral Fellowship Programme (Phase-III)-HEC” as per the following eligibility criteria:
- PhD degree holder from HEC recognised local or international university
- Must be a regular employee of public/private sector HEC recognised university/DAI or public sector R&D organization (recognised by Pakistan Council of Science & Technology)
- Must not have availed any post-doctoral fellowship before
- Must not be more than 45 years of age on the closing date
- 5 years work experience in Pakistan after completion of foreign PhD
- Must have a placement letter in top 200 QS World Ranking universities/ research institutes from a relevant supervisor
- Must have acquired requisite qualification on or before the closing date.
How To Apply For Postdoctoral Fellowship 2021
- Applicants are required to submit online application through: research.hec.gov.pk
- Applicants have to deposit/online transfer/Bank Draft/Pay Order/ATM transfer Rs. 1000/- (Non-refundable) as application processing fee in favour of Director General Finance, HEC. Fee can be deposited in Habib Bank Limited A/C No. 1742-79001334-01.
- Only SUBMITTED applications will be processed. SAVED applications will not be considered.
- Please visit www.hec.gov.pk/site/postdoc for detailed information.
- The application will be processed on the basis of online information/data provided by the applicant.
- In case of any error/omission and misrepresentation, HEC reserves the right to reject the application at any stage. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- HEC reserves the right to postpone or cancel the process at any stage without assigning any reason.
|HEC Research Portal||Apply Online|
|Latest Employees News||Home Page|