Higher Education Department has issued the official notification on Sunday, 2nd May, 2021 in connection with HEC Postgraduate Scholarships For Balochistan & FATA Students to study in HEC recognized Pakistani Universities. Last date for submission of online applications form is Friday-June 4, 2021.
HEC Postgraduate Scholarships 2021 Balochistan and FATA
Applications are invited from outstanding students from Balochistan and erstwhile FATA who intend to pursue postgraduate studies (MS/MPhil programme) from HEC-recognised local universities/Degree Awarding Institutions (DAIS). The scholarships are being offered for the academic year 2021-22 in all areas of studies/disciplines under the project entitled “Provision of Higher Education Opportunities for the Students of Balochistan and FATA (Phase-II)” Batch-IV.
Eligilbity Criteria For HEC Postgraduate Scholarships 2021
- Applicants must possess Local/Domicile Certificate from Balochistan/erstwhile FATA.
- Candidates must have completed 16 years education with at least 60% marks.
- Maximum age limit is 35 years as on the closing date.
- Candidates must have acquired the requisite academic qualifications on or before the closing date.
- The candidates who are already availing any other HEC/Government scholarship are NOT eligible to apply.
- Candidates will have to meet HEC and university criteria for admission in MS/MPhil programmes.
- Scholarships will be awarded on merit and district/agency quota.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of aptitude test (conducted by HEC) and academic credentials.
- Candidates have to secure at least 50% marks in the test.
- The scholarship distribution ratio for the students of Balochistan and FATA is 50:50.
- Students already enrolled in any MS/MPhil programme may also apply.
- For further details and guidelines, please visit http://hec.gov.pk/site/phobf
- Tuition fee and other charges (including hostel fee) – maximum Rs. 60,000 per semester/year
- Living allowance of Rs. 9,000 per month with an annual increment of Rs. 500 for 2nd year
- Book allowance of Rs. 6,000 per annum
- Traveling allowance of Rs. 5,000 per annum
- Initial settlement allowance of Rs. 10,000 once
How To Apply For HEC Scholarships For Balochistan and FATA 2021
Applicants are required to submit application online through:
HEC reserves the right to postpone or cancel the scholarship process at any stage without assigning any reason. Application in hard form will not be entertained. Applicants are required to deposit Rs. 500/ (non-refundable) as application fee in HBL Account Number A/C No. 1742-79001334-01 and should upload the scanned copy/image online while applying.
The applicants are advised to check their emails and the HEC website regularly for any updates, and are required to apply well before the closing date to get assistance in case of any inconvenience.
Bahram Jan Sr. Project Manager Human Resource Development (HRD), Division Higher Education Commission, H-9, Islamabad Telephone: 051-111-119-432 (HEC) Website: http://hec.gov.pk/site/phobf Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
HEC, Regional Centre Quetta, House No. 61-A, Chaman Housing Scheme, Airport Road, Quetta Telephone # +92-81-9201791
HEC, Regional Centre Peshawar, Phase-V Hayatabad, Peshawar Telephone # +92-91-9217643