Higher Education Commission, Pakistan has issued the HEC Scholarship for MS and PhD Students for study in World Top 100 QS ranked universities (Fall-2021, Spring-2022 and Fall-2022) under Advanced Skills Development through International Scholarships. The online applications are invited from Pakistani/AJK nationals for the award of MS and PhD Scholarships in the World Top 100 QS Ranked Universities.
Field of Studies:
- Data Science
- Computer Science
- Artificial Intelligence
- Software Engineering
- Information Technology
HEC Scholarships For MS & PhD Students Eligilbity Criteria 2021-22
- Candidates must be Pakistani AJK nationals
- Must have Bachelor’s/Master’s (16 years) – BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering Information Technology and BS/BE Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering Avionics) for MS scholarships, and BS/MS/MPhil in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering Avionics or another relevant field for PhD scholarships
- Must have 1st Division in annual examination system) or CGPA 3.0 out of 4.0 or 75% marks in the final degree for PhD Scholarships
- Must have 60% marks or CGPA 2.50 out of 4.0 in the final degree for MS scholarships
- Maximum two second divisions and no 3 Division throughout academic career
- Maximum age on closing date for MS scholarships 35 years
- Maximum age on closing date for PhD scholarship: 40 years
- Must have obtained requisite qualification on or before closing date of application
- Those who are availing any other scholarship are not eligible to apply or they need to reimburse the already availed scholarship far consideration
Key Notes About HEC Scholarships 2021-22
- All scholarships will be awarded on merit basis as per the Federal Government quota policy
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their HEC Aptitude Test score.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview by the relevant board.
- Applications will be processed on the basis of online data/information provided by the applicants.
- In case, any information is found untrue/misrepresented at any stage, the application will be rejected.
- On completion of their MS or PhD programme, all scholarship awardees will be required to return to Pakistan immediately to serve for a minimum period of four or six years respectively.
- No request for waiver for the purpose of service bond will be entertained in any case.
- The candidates, who abscond during or after completion of their degrees, will be charged twice the expenses in the foreign currency incurred by scholarship programme on them.
- Obtaining visas of their relevant country will be responsibility of candidates
- Admission requirements must be met by applicants
- The scholarship offer will expire if a selected candidate cannot secure admission in the mentioned academic sessions.
How To Apply For HEC Scholarships 2021 MS & PhD
- Submission Application must be submitted online through HEC portal by October 25, 2021.
- Original online deposit slip or ATM transfer sap of Rs. 500/- (non-refundable) as application processing fee in favour of Director General, Finance, HEC must be uploaded on the HEC portal.
- Fee can be deposited in Account# 1742-79001334-01 Habib Bank Limited (HBL), Shalimar Recording Company Branch, Islamabad, Pakistan through any bank
- For scholarship coverage and further details, please visit: https://www.hec.gov.pk/english/scholarshipsgrants/asdis/default.aspx
HEC Aptitude Test (HAT-I) Schedule For Scholarships
- The Education Testing Council (ETC) will conduct HEC Aptitude Test (HAT-I), which will be announced later.
- For more information, please visit ETC’s official website: https://etc.gov.pk For any query, please feel free to contact
- HEC Call Centre UAN: 111-119-432 Or 0334-1119432: https://onlinehelp.hec.gov.pk/
- Muhammad Shoaib, Project Director
- Advanced Skills Development through International Scholarships A Prime Minister’s Knowledge Economy Task Force Initiative Higher Education Commission, Pakistan
|HEC Official Website||Apply Online|
|Latest Employees News||Home Page|