The Higher Education Commission has announced the latest HEC Scholarships For PhD Program in USA under “US – Pakistan Knowledge Corridor” for Fall-2022 & Spring / Summer 2023.
The US-Pakistan Knowledge Corridor, a project of Higher Education Commission (HEC) Pakistan invites applications for scholarships in PhD Programme in designated US Universities;
- The scholarship is only for PhD Programme and does not include MS Leading to PhD.
- Applications for scholarship shall be submitted online via HEC scholarship portal, not later than February 28, 2022. (https://scholarship.hec.gov.pk)
HEC Scholarship For PhD in USA 2022-23 Eligilbity Criteria
General Eligibility Criteria;
- Pakistani AJK nationals
- Minimum 4 years Bachelor’s degree (BS/BSc/BE (16 years formal education)
- Maximum two 2 Divisions and no 3 Division in entire academic career. However, in case of Category – Ill scholarships (Admission in top 50 and 300 QS), maximum one 2 Division in entire academic career is acceptable.
- Maximum age on the closing date shall not exceed:
- 40 Years in case of regular faculty members of Public Sector Universities/ Govt Colleges and Researchers of approved/registered R&D Organizations
- 35 Years in all other cases
- Must not be availing any other scholarship.
- Those having PhD degree are not eligible.
Specific Eligibility Criteria;
- Category – Scholarship (Top 50 QS World Ranked US Universities)
For this category of scholarship, prospective applicants must have
a. Secured admission in top 50 QS World Ranked US University
b. Valid GRE-General Score OR HAT Score (Minimum 60% Score)
- Category Il-Scholarship (Top 300 QS World Ranked US Universities)
For this category of scholarship, prospective applicant must have:
a. Secured admission in a US University that is in the list of top 300 QS World Ranking
b. Valid GRE – General Score OR HAT Score Minimum 60% Score)
Category – All Scholarship (Without Tuition/Designated US Universities)
For this category of scholarship, prospective applicant must have
a. Secured admission along with complete tuition waiver for the entire scholarship period in designated US University
How To Apply For USA Scholarship Through HEC 2022-23
- Applications for scholarship are invited from those prospective applicants who satisfy both general eligibility and specific eligibility criteria.
- Please send scanned copies of application form along with other required documents on the following email address. Documents shall be attested by gazetted officer of Grade 17/ above. At this stage you are not required to submit hard copies of this application and other documents.
- You may be asked to submit hard copies later, when required.
- A complete set of documents along with application shall be submitted one time and individual copies shall not be accepted. shkosarhec.gov.pk marshad.hec.gov.pl
- Those prospective applicants who satisfy general eligibility criteria but fail to meet specific eligibility requirements, may apply for scholarship, provided they have a valid score of 308 (three hundred and eight) or above in GRE” (General).
- Latest QS Ranking shall apply. Top Universities website www.topuniversities.com) will be used as a reference for QS Ranking
- For more detail, such as eligibility criteria, financial coverage, list of US Universities and their tentative deadlines for admission, please visit HEC Website (US – Pak Knowledge Corridor Page) https://www.hec.gov.pk/site/US-Pak Corridor/
|Official Website||Apply Online|
|Latest Employees News||Home Page|