The Higher Education Commission Viz Education Testing Council (ETC) will conduct Undergraduate Studies Admission Test (USAT) for admission at the undergraduate level in universities operating allover Pakistan.
Read More: Local Change Fund (LCF) 2021 HEC
The USAT is designed on the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) pattern and covers all known disciplines of Engineering, Medicine, IT, Management and Social Sciences at the undergraduate entry level. The students after qualifying USAT would stand eligible to all universities like the SAT.
Who Can Apply For USAT Test 2021 HEC
- Students who have passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) or equivalent/Grade 12 education
- Students who have appeared in the final examination and are awaiting results.
Test Breakup/ Marks Distribution
|USAT having 12 years/equivalent education in any discipline||Undergraduate Studies Admission Test (USAT)|
|Part-1 : 75 MCQs within 100 Minutes|
|Verbal : 35
|Part-II: Time Allowed 40 Minutes|
Essay Writing Skills
400-500 words (Either English or Urdu)
Any score above and equal to 50 will be considered as a qualifying USAT score. The maximum anyone can score on USAT would be the perfect score of 100.
Proposed Test Schedule:
Test is initially proposed on a quarterly basis in the major cities of Pakistan to be held simultaneously. More tests can however be arranged if the need existed. The yearly test calendar will be uploaded on the ETC website and candidates may register themselves through online registration portal.
Role of Universities:
Universities will continue to announce their admission program independently. Students will apply to universities and will submit the USAT ETC score card for inclusion in the weightage-based merit determining formula.
How To Apply For USAT TEST 2021
- For registration, please visit the following link: http://etchec.gov.pk.
- In case of any query during the online registration, please visit onlinehelp.hec.gov.pk or visit HEC regional offices for guidance.
- Application Submission comprises of two steps: profile completion using “My Profile” section and application submission using “Undergraduate Studies Admission Test” links on the menu panel on the left-hand side bar of online portal.
- Only SUBMITTED applications will be considered for USAT Test and applications in SAVE or INCOMPLETE mode will not be entertained.
- The test fee for Undergraduate Studies Admission Test (USAT) is PKR 1,200/- per candidate.
- Candidates will deposit the fee amount in Habib Bank Limited Account no. 1742 7900 1334 01. Title of Account: Higher Education Commission.
- Applicants are required to send a copy of Fee Deposit Slip/ATM/Online transfer through courier at the address: Member’s house, HEC Sector H-8, Islamabad on before the last date of registration.
- The test fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. Last date for online registration is September 1, 2021.
- USAT test will be held on September 12, 2021 tentatively
Helpline: 051-111-119-432 0334-111-9432
Address: Education Testing Council, Higher Education Commission, Sector H-9, Islamabad