The Higher Education Commission (HEC) has announced the latest news update on 24th July 2022 ion connection with Higher Education Undergraduate Studies Admission Test (USAT). The Higher Education Commission (HEC) Viz Education Testing Council (ETC) will conduct Undergraduate Studies Admission Test (USAT) for admission at the undergraduate level in universities operating all over Pakistan.
The USAT is designed on the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) pattern and covers all known disciplines of Engineering, Medicine (Allied Health), IT, Management and Social Sciences at the undergraduate entry level. The students after qualifying respective USAT would stand eligible to all relevant universities like the SAT.
HEC USAT Admission Test 2022 Details
|Test Fee||Rs. 1200|
|Department||Higher Education Commission|
HEC USAT Undergraduate Studies Admission Test 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Please, follow all the given below criteria for the joining of HEC Undergraduate studies;
Eligibility For Candidates:
- Students who have passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) or equivalent/Grade 12 education.
- Students who have appeared in the final examination and awaiting results
USAT Admission For Academic Program:
Which USAT Versions to Apply for Based on Academic Streams? The USAT will be conducted in the following six categories based on relevant academic streams. Students should register accordingly:
|Test Category||Stream/ Discipline|
|USAT – A||Art & Humanities|
|USAT – CS||Computer Science|
|USAT – COM||Commerce|
Any score above and equal to 50 will be considered as a qualifying USAT score. The maximum score on USAT would be the perfect score of 100.
Test Breaks / Marks Distribution
The detailed breakup of tests and marks distribution for all the USAT versions is available at: https://www.hec.gov.pk/english/HECAnnouncements/Pages/CW-HEC-USAT.aspx
USAT Test Frequency:
Test is held on a quarterly basis in the major cities of Pakistan simultaneously. More tests can however be arranged if the need existed. Yearly test calendar will be uploaded on the ETC website. Candidates may register themselves through online registration portal.
Role of Universities:
Universities will continue to announce their admission programme independently. Students applying to universities accepting USAT will submit the USAT-(category) ETC score card for inclusion in the weightage-based merit determining formula.
How To Apply For USAT HEC Admission Test 2022
- For registration, please visit the following link: http://etc.hec.gov.pk.
- In case of any query during the online registration, please visit onlinehelp.hec.gov.pk or visit HEC regional offices for guidance.
- Application Submission comprises of two steps; profile completion using “My Profile” section and application submission using “Undergraduate Studies Admission Test” links on the menu panel on the left-hand side bar of online portal.
- Only SUBMITTED applications will be considered for USAT and applications in SAVE or INCOMPLETE mode will not be entertained.
- The test fee for USAT is Rs. 1,200/- per candidate.
- Candidates will deposit the fee in Habib Bank Limited Account No. 1742 7900 1334 01.
- Title of Account: Higher Education Commission Download bank Fee Challan while registering for the test at http://etc.hec.gov.pk. (Fee Challan is only available at the ETC online registration portal).
- All candidates are required to upload the paid and scanned Fee challan duly stamped by an HBL branch while completing the application form at the ETC online registration portal to submit the application.
- The test fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Note: It is Mandatory to bring original applicant copy of paid fee challan on the test day along with your original CNIC/original Passport, else candidate will not be allowed to sit in the examination.
|HEC Website||Check Online|
|Latest Employees News||Home Page|