Directorate of Public Instruction (Elementary Education) Punjab has issued the official notification on 21st October 2021 in connection with hiring of teachers for Insaf Afternoon Schools Program 2022. As we know that PDWP has finally approved the scheme of Insaf Afternoon Schools with the aim of primary schools upgradation to the Elementary level. The age limit for the IASF teacher is 55 years. All the males and females candidates can apply for the Insaf school teachers jobs. The minimum qualification for apply to the Afternoon schools job is Intermediate. But high educated candidates are preferred. Only 2 teachers with one head teacher will be hired for any single school.
Insaf Afternoon Schools Jobs 2022 Important Details
|Department||School Education Department Punjab|
|Insaf Upgraded Schools||3956 Schools|
|Scheme||Insaf Afternoon Schools Programme|
|Staff in a Single School||2 Teachers + 01 Head|
|Age Limits||Male: 20-50
|Qualification||Intermediate or Above|
|Marks Distribution For Merit (Selection Criteria)||
Matric: 55 Marks
Intermediate: 15 Marks
Graduation: 15 Marks
Masters: 10 Marks
BS Honors: 25 Marks
Interview: 5 Marks
|Rules and Regulation||
Teaching Jobs For Insaf Afternoon Schools Program 2022 IASF
I am directed by the authority after the approval by PDWP to the extent of 3956 schools from all over the province under the scheme titled “INSAF AFTERNOON SCHOOLS PROGRAMME” for up-gradation to Elementary Level.
I am further directed for issuance of instructions regarding the procedure of hiring of afternoon school teachers, (Technical Parameters) as given below:
It is necessary to follow the instructions/guidelines;
- Teachers will be hired initially from the same school, excluding Head Teacher.
- In case of shortage/non-availability of willing teachers from the same school, willing teachers of nearby schools will be hired.
- In case of non-availability of teachers from nearby schools, Private teachers may be hired by the respective (concerned) School Councils by inviting applications locally, under the Policy of School Teachers Internees (STIs):
- Age limit for recruitment of IASP teaching staff: For male: 20 to 50 years; . For female: 20 to 55 years;
- Qualification (Minimum Intermediate but science graduates’ will be preferred by giving Nos, in the merit as follows:
- SSC = 55 marks (Science & Arts)
- HSSC = 15 marks (F.A/IC/FSc/l.Com)
- Graduation = 15 marks (B.A/B.Sc/B.Com/BSEd)
- Masters = 10 marks (M.A/M.Sc/M.Com/MBA)
- If BS (Honors) = 25 marks;
- Interview = 5 marks; (Communication skills 1 mark + Pedagogical skills + 2 marks + Subject Knowledge 2 marks);:
- Others teachers, if required and necessary (i.e. 3rd and 4th will be hired upon increasing enrollment. Note: (Not more than 4 are allowed)
- Furthermore, “In case of non-willingness of teachers of same school to teach in evening hours, written certificate will be sought by the teacher concerned and countersigned by the Deputy District Education Officer (Male & Female) (Elementary Education) concerned Tehsil.
- In case of non-willingness of teachers of nearby public schools to teach in evening hours, written certificate will be sought by the teacher concerned and countersigned by the Deputy District Education Officer (Male & Female) (Elementary Education) concerned Tehsil.
- If both possibilities do not yield willingness of Govt. teachers to teach in evening hours, only then, private Teachers could be hired keeping in view the above prescribed STIs policy”.
|DPIEE Punjab Website||Click Here|
|Employees News Portal||HomePage|