LDA (Lahore Development Authority) has taken the initiatives to improve the Pakistan’s ease of doing Business ranking. Prime Minister of Pakistan Imran Khan’s vision for boosting business activities under the leadership of Chief Minister Punjab Usman Buzdar.
LDA’s initiatives improve Pakistan’s ease of doing Business ranking by 54 points, Lahore’s score advances to 70.4 from 58.16.
LDA Steps For Public Through Ease of Doing Business
- Availability of WASA, IIEPA, Town Planning and Metropolitan Planning services under one root of e-Khidmat Markaz.
- Issuance of completion certificate in just 30 days through processing by private architects.
- Facility of applying for approval of building plan via e-khidmat markaz’s website fc.punjab.gov.pk
- Permission for starting construction immediately after submitting plan for residential and mid-rise commercial buildings for approval.
- Approval of architectural designs of residential/commercial/ industrial warehouse building plans within 30 days of submission.
- Conversion of land use for commercial/industrial or any Other purpose within 45 days.
- Fee concession and fast track processing tor water connection from WASA
- Online/ore link LDA fee payment facility will also be started shortly.
Avail the golden opportunity to promote your business.
Get benefit of these reforms
Lahore Development Authority
467-D/II Khayaban-e-Firdousi, Main Boulevard
Muhammad Ali Johar Town, Lahore