Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has issued the latest advertisement in the DAWN newspaper on 3rd April, 2021 regarding how to register complaint against corruption of tax authorities.
Register Complaints Against Corruption on FBR Website
Any person can launch his/her complaint against any mishappening related to the tax authorities by the following procedures or methods are given below;
- Calling at 051-111-772-772
- Visiting IMC/RIC at field offices
- Submitting via Post
- Emailing at *protected email*
- Filling complaints on FBR portal
How To Work Against FBR Complaints Redressals 2021
- A tracking number and response will be generated and assigned to complainant requesting for the complaint’s evidence.
- IMC will inquire/investigate the complaint forwarding it to the respective RIC and place it before Probe Committee.
- Complaint will be sent to Incharge IMC for an appropriate action.
|FBR Website||Online Complaint|
|Latest Employees News||Home Page|