The Higher Education Commission (HEC) invites applications from Pakistani/ AJ&K nationals for the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program 2023-24, launched by the Hungarian Government under Higher Education and Scientific Exchange Programme for Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD studies.
All awards will be made on the basis of academic merit, quality of research proposals and potential of the applicants as well as the likely impact of their work on the development of Pakistan. The programme is managed by HEC, Pakistan and the Tempus Public Foundation, Hungary. The last date for submission of application is Monday, 16th January 2023 16:00 hours PST.
Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2023-24 Application Requirements
Detailed instructions must be read carefully/thoroughly before applying for the scholarship.
- It is mandatory for applicants to submit online applications at the Hungarian and HEC websites. Failure to submit online application forms on BOTH websites mentioned at 3 & 4 will not be considered for further processing. Hard copies of applications and other documents are not required at the initial stage. However, applicants are required to keep record of all the submitted documents along with printed copies of BOTH submitted application forms.
- Apply online at the Hungarian website: https://apply.stipendiumhungaricum.hu
- Apply online at HEC website: https://eportal.hec.gov.pk/arl. While submitting an application online at
HEC website, do attach scanned copy of deposit slip of Rs. 300/- on account of HEC online Account No. 17427900133401 in HBL, Sector H-9, Islamabad. All payments are to be made to HEC through HBL online facility available across HBL branches in Pakistan.
- HEC may conduct written test/interviews of initially short listed candidates.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will NOT be accepted. The recommendation of nominating agency i.e. HEC will be final and binding.
- Only Submitted mode applications will be entertained.
- Result-awaiting candidates and previous HEC nominees of this scholarship may apply afresh subject to eligibility criteria, but result of the former must reach before the closing date.
- All students applying for PhD studies must have consent of acceptance by supervisor at the proposed host university. A statement of acceptance issued by the supervisor must be attached to the online application.
- In case of final selection, candidates have to submit bond agreements with HEC.
- In case of queries, the applicants may contact at the following email;email@example.com
Closing date for submission of on line applications is January 16,2023 for both websites
It is the sole responsibility of student(s) applying for any professional degree (Medical, Engineering, Nursing, Architecture, Law, Veterinary Medicine etc.) to first get confirmed its accreditation from the respective Councils i.e. Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC), Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC), Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC), Pakistan Council for Architects and Town Planners ,(PCATP), Pakistan Bar Council (PBC), Pakistan Veterinary Medical Council (PVMC) etc.
How To Apply For Hungry Scholarship 2023
Applicants are advised to submit complete online applications separately on both HEC portal (https://scholarship.hec.gov.pk/) and Hungary portal (https://stipendiumhungaricum.hu/apply/) without waiting for the deadline.
Education Testing Council (ETC) Pakistan may conduct aptitude test for PhD, MS/MPhil and Undergraduate studies in January-February 2023 (tentatively). For more information, please visit official website of ETC at https://etc.hec.gov.pk.
Scholarships Division, Higher Education Commission Pakistan Sector H-9, Islamabad
For queries: 051-111-119-432 or 0334-1119432 or https://onlinehelp.hec.gov.pk/.
|HEC Website||Apply Online|
|Latest Employees News||Home Page|