The Government of the Punjab has launched “Insaaf Imdad Program 2020” free registration for immediate financial assistance to the families affected by Corona Emergency. Initially an amount of Rs 10 b has been approved for 25 lakh families @ Rs 4000 p.m.
- The process for application is as follows.
a). The applicant will send SMS to 8070 which includes information of applicants Name, Cell No and ID Card No
b).The data so gathered from all across Punjab will be verified/ scrutinized by PITB as per the laid down eligibility criteria.
c). The scrutinized lists will then be shared with concerned DCs for further verification by the Dist Committees comprising of local public reps/ Dist Admn/ etc.
- The payments will be made/ delivered through telecom companies/ easy paisa.
- The geographical spread of the relief package will be on the basis of population of the districts. On this criteria about 8000 families will get Rs 4000 in each PP constituency.
The eligibility criteria excludes:
- The beneficiaries of other relief programs except Zakat and Baitulmal
- Any family having combined utility bills exceeding Rs 10000
- Govt servants/pensioners
- The honorable Ministers are requested to co-ordinate with Parliamentarians/Ticket holders to ensure that No deserving family is left out/ deprived/missed out.
Read More: Ehsaas Amdan Program 2020
- Ensure private assistance to applicants if they face any technical issues/ glitches or any other logistic support such as availability of cell phone for sms etc.
- Co-ordinate and hold meeting with Dist Administration and representatives for efficient speedy transparent and smooth implementation of the program.
- Ensure minimum possible human interaction/avoid gatherings to ensure health and well being of all concerned.
Insaaf Imdad Program 2020 in Urdu