Office of the Chief Executive Officer (DEA), Faisalabad has issued the official Notification letter on 05th November, 2019 in connection with Instructions passed by the Deputy Commissioner, regarding improvements of the condition of Schools and Students.
Worthy Deputy Commissioner, Faisalabad has passed the following instructions for strict compliance regarding the subject cited above.
1. Use of Mobile Phones by the teachers during school hours/in class rooms is strictly prohibited.
2. The schools buildings/premises as well as outside area of the schools should be kept neat & clean and attractive by removing all kind of garbage, junk material and debris.
3. Health and Hygiene of the students shall be on the top priority of the administration of the schools by checking their nails, hairs and uniform etc.
4. Use of helping material for study purpose like guide books, test papers, guess papers and other irrelevant material published by the unauthorized persons shall be prohibited.
5. The discipline shall be inculcated in the students with proper guidance! coaching by the Head Teachers/Teachers. Harsh treatment with them shall be avoided.
6. Staff of the schools shall observe dress code by wearing neat & clean clothes and shoes.
Read More: General Posting Instructions
You are hereby directed to circulate the above mentioned directions/instruction among all Heads of Schools under your jurisdiction for strict compliance in its true letter and spirit under intimation to this office immediately.