The notification regarding Instructions of Single National Curriculum Training for PST Teachers has been issued on 21st June 2021 by the QAED Punjab. Online training of public and private primary teachers for Single National Curriculum will start on July 14, 2021. All primary teachers will register online for this training from June 25 to July 5. On July 8, the District Education Authority will provide Single National Curriculum books to all teachers. The training will be conducted online under 3 days Microsoft Teams and 3 days Learning Management System. SNC.gov.pk/login. The helpline number is 042-111111-2020. The further details are given below;
PST Single National Curriculum Training 2021 Details
Quaid-e-Azam Academy for Educational Development (QAED), Punjab is an attached entity of School Education Department with the mandate of providing Professional Development to the public school teachers and education managers all over Punjab.
As per directions of Federal/Provincial Government. QAED Punjab is going to launch training of all Primary School Teachers (PSTs) both from public and private sector on Single National Curriculum (SNC) and Model Textbooks (Pre-l to V) in July 2021.
QAED Punjab in this connection has already arranged online orientation sessions of all CEOs and DEOS (DEAs) on 12.06.2021 regarding training of PSTs on SNC to make them sensitized about their responsibilities pertaining to conduction of this training in their respective districts. QAED has developed the following deliverables for CEOs (DEAs) in this regard for smooth and effective conduction of this training with full participation of PSTS both from Public and Private sectors:
- CEOs (DEAs) will sensitize PSTs (Public + Private) of their district through their lower formation about the importance of SNC and ensure their complete participation in training
- SNC training has been developed on hybrid training approach: o
- Three (03) Days training by Master Trainers on Microsoft Teams.
- Three (03) days training on Learning Management System (LMS).
- They will ensure that the PSTS will get training on SNC through both Learning Management System (LMS) and Microsoft Teams.
- CEOs (DEA) will inform and ensure that Public Sector teachers to get themselves registered for SNC training through an online portal developed by PITB from 25th of June 2021 till 5th of July 2021
- CEOs (DEA) will inform and encourage private sector teachers of the registered Schools to get registered for SNC training through an online portal developed by PITB from 25th of June 202 till 5th of July 2021.
- CEOs will be given access to SNC Dashboard to check registration/enrolment status of both Public & Private Teachers of their districts on daily basis to complete the process of registration on fast track.
- Microsoft Teams Accounts for all Public Sector School Teachers have been created and are being intimated through their provided Emails at SIS/HRMIS data. CEOs will ensure that these Microsoft Teams Accounts are activated immediately by Primary School Teachers upon receipt of login/Passwords through Emails by doing login to these accounts at least once.
- All Public & Private Teachers are required to login to their LMS (www.snc.gov.pk/login) through already provided login/Password to see schedule of their classes by 13th July 2021. positively. CEOs will disseminate this to all concerned and will positively ensure this.
- SNC training is likely to commence w.e.f. 144h July 2021.
- CEOS/Primary School Teachers in case of any query related to LMS/training may contact PITB Complaint Resolution Center at (042-11111-2020) or through Email at (*protected email*)
- Detailed operational guidelines/manual will be made available on the QAED Punjab Official Website (www.gaed.edu.pk).
- All CEOs will keep themselves updated regularly with reference to training schedules and relevant instructions available on the QAED Punjab Official Website (www.gaed.edu.pk).
- CEOs will be responsible to oversee and monitor SNC training in their districts.
- They will ensure to extend full support in conduction of SNC training and in resolution of any administrative issues arise during training
- They will not engage PSTs in any other activity during conduction of SNC training
- They will ensure relieving of Lead/Master Trainers from respective schools to conduct training.
- All CEOs will ensure distribution of textbooks to all Public Primary School teachers for training purpose before 8th July 2021 as these are already available in schools/warehouses in the districts.
- CEOs are to disseminate through an appropriate local media strategy to all Private Primary School Teachers to arrange /manage such textbooks at their own before gth July 2021.
Furthermore, all the CEOs (DEAS) besides above, must disseminate the following instructions to all the PSTs through their field officers (DEOs, Dy.DEOS & AEOs) for attending online training on SNC using Microsoft Teams:
- Participants should install Microsoft Teams app or desktop web interface on their mobiles / tablets / computers / laptops.
- They may have strong / reliable internet connection to attend the online session.
- Participants must join online session on the prescribed time.
- Participants may keep their audio and video off during the online session.
- Participants may keep a notepad and pen with them for noting important points of the training session..
It is therefore requested to kindly implement the above-stated deliverables in letter and spirit for making this training successful.