Government of Pakistan, Finance Division has issued the official memorandum on Thursday, 8th July 2021 regarding revised rates of integrated allowance notification 2021. The previous rates of integrated allowance was applicable on 1-7-2016 and now the amendment of admissibility will be implemented on 1-7-2021.
Notification of Integrated Allowance 2021 Federal
Section Officer (R-5) FD is directed to refer to the Finance Division’s O.M No. 6(1)R-5/2005 dated 1-7-2016 on the above subject and to state that President has been pleased to sanction the revision of the rate of Integrated Allowance from existing Rs. 450/- to Rs. 900/- per month, with effect from 1-7-2021, for Qasids, Naib Qasids and Daftaries of the Federal Government, paid out of Civil Estimates and Defence Estimates.
Integrated Allowance Chart 2021
|Previous IA Rates||Revised IA Rates|
|Rs. 450||Rs. 900|
List of Concerned Ministries and Division:
- President’s Secretariat (Public), Islamabad.
- President’s Secretariat (Personal), Islamabad.
- Prime Minister’s Office (Internal), Islamabad.
- Prime Minister’s Office (Public), Islamabad.
- National Assembly Secretariat, Islamabad.
- Senate Secretariat, Islamabad.
- Election Commission of Pakistan, Islamabad.
- Supreme Court of Pakistan, Islamabad.
- Federal Shariat Court, Islamabad.
- AGPR, Islamabad/Lahore/Peshawar/Karachi/Quetta.
- Pakistan Mint, Lahore.
- Auditor General of Pakistan, Islamabad.
- Federal Public Service Commission, F-5/1, Agha Khan Road, Islamabad.
- Capital Development Authority, Islamabad.
- Cost Accounts Organization, Islamabad.
- Military Accountant General, Rawalpindi.
- Central Directorate of National Savings, Islamabad.
- Chief Accounts Officer, M/o Foreign Affairs, Islamabad.
- Financial Adviser and Chief Accounts Officer, Pakistan Railways, Lahore.
Who is Eligible For Integrated Allowance
There are multiple queries that arise in our minds regarding the applicability of integrated allowance. Now, I tell you which employees are eligible for the integrated allowance. All the information is gathered from The Gazette of Pakistan, 2020.
FEB&GIF Servants holding the following posts shall be paid integrated allowance @ Rs.150 per month or at the rates announced by the Federal Government from time to time.
(b) Naib Qasid.