The Punjab Government, Finance Department has also issued the official notification on 5th October 2021 regarding revision of the rates of integrated allowance w.e.f. 1-7-2021. The revision of integrated allowance is applicable for all the Federal and Punjab Government employees. The previous rates of Integrated allowance is Rs. 450/- and the new rate is Rs. 900/-. The Finance Secretary Mr. Iftikhar Ali Sahoo has forwarded the notification to the following concerned departments;
- The Senior Member, Board of Revenue, Punjab
- The Principal Secretary to Governor, Punjab, Lahore
- The Military Secretary to Governor, Punjab, Lahore
- The Principal Secretary to Chief Minister, Punjab, Lahore
- The Additional Chief Secretary, South Punjab
- The Chairman, Planning & Development Board, Punjab, Lahore
- The Chairman, Chief Minister’s Inspection Team Punjab, Lahore
- All Administrative Secretaries to Government of the Punjab
- All Administrative Secretaries, South Punjab
- The Secretary (I&C), S&GAD
- The Secretary Ombudsman, Punjab, Lahore
- The Registrar, Lahore High Court, Lahore
- The Inspector General of Police, Punjab, Lahore
- The Secretary, Punjab Provincial Assembly, Lahore
- All Commissioners in the Punjab
- All Heads of Attached Departments, in Punjab
- All Deputy Commissioners in the Punjab
- The Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, Lahore
- The Chief Inspector of Treasuries & Accounts, Punjab, Lahore
- The Provincial Director, Local Fund Audit, Punjab, Lahore
- The Chief Pilot, VIP Flight, Lahore
New Rates of Integrated Allowance 2021 Punjab
I am directed to refer to the subject cited above and in continuation to this Department’s letter bearing No.FD.SR-1/9-28/2016, dated 18.07.2016 the Governor of the Punjab has been pleased to sanction revision of the rate of Integrated Allowance from Rs.450/ per month to Rs.900/- per month with effect from 01.07.2021.
Government of Pakistan, Finance Division has issued the official memorandum on Thursday, 8th July 2021 regarding revised rates of integrated allowance notification 2021. The previous rates of integrated allowance was applicable on 1-7-2016 and now the amendment of admissibility will be implemented on 1-7-2021.
Notification of Integrated Allowance 2021 Federal
Section Officer (R-5) FD is directed to refer to the Finance Division’s O.M No. 6(1)R-5/2005 dated 1-7-2016 on the above subject and to state that President has been pleased to sanction the revision of the rate of Integrated Allowance from existing Rs. 450/- to Rs. 900/- per month, with effect from 1-7-2021, for Qasids, Naib Qasids and Daftaries of the Federal Government, paid out of Civil Estimates and Defence Estimates.
Integrated Allowance Chart 2021
|Previous IA Rates||Revised IA Rates|
|Rs. 450||Rs. 900|
List of Concerned Ministries and Division:
- President’s Secretariat (Public), Islamabad.
- President’s Secretariat (Personal), Islamabad.
- Prime Minister’s Office (Internal), Islamabad.
- Prime Minister’s Office (Public), Islamabad.
- National Assembly Secretariat, Islamabad.
- Senate Secretariat, Islamabad.
- Election Commission of Pakistan, Islamabad.
- Supreme Court of Pakistan, Islamabad.
- Federal Shariat Court, Islamabad.
- AGPR, Islamabad/Lahore/Peshawar/Karachi/Quetta.
- Pakistan Mint, Lahore.
- Auditor General of Pakistan, Islamabad.
- Federal Public Service Commission, F-5/1, Agha Khan Road, Islamabad.
- Capital Development Authority, Islamabad.
- Cost Accounts Organization, Islamabad.
- Military Accountant General, Rawalpindi.
- Central Directorate of National Savings, Islamabad.
- Chief Accounts Officer, M/o Foreign Affairs, Islamabad.
- Financial Adviser and Chief Accounts Officer, Pakistan Railways, Lahore.
Who is Eligible For Integrated Allowance
There are multiple queries that arise in our minds regarding the applicability of integrated allowance. Now, I tell you which employees are eligible for the integrated allowance. All the information is gathered from The Gazette of Pakistan, 2020.
FEB&GIF Servants holding the following posts shall be paid integrated allowance @ Rs.150 per month or at the rates announced by the Federal Government from time to time.
(b) Naib Qasid
|Finance Division Website||Check Allowance|
|Employees News Portal||Click Here|