If you waiting to join any internship, Now, you can apply for the Internship At Supreme Court of Pakistan 2021. Supreme Court of Pakistan has announced the opportunity of internship for male and female candidates who can apply before the deadline. The last date for submission of the application is 27th June 2021.
If you want to learn from experienced professionals then this opportunity is no doubt the wonderful chance to join Supreme Court as Software Developer or Network Technician. The monthly stipend will be Rs. 50,000/.
Supreme Court Internship 2021 Brief Details
|Department||Supreme Court of Pakistan|
|Monthly Stipend||50,000 PKR|
|Age Limit||25 or less|
Eligibility Criteria For Supreme Court of Pakistan internship 2021
All the candidates are advised to follow the following criteria for selection as Supreme Court of Pakistan Internship:
- Both Male/Female candidates are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree in order to apply.
- No work experience is required.
- Candidates from all over the country are eligible to apply.
Application Procedure To Join As Internee in Supreme Court Pakistan
The application process for Supreme Court of Pakistan jobs 2021 is completely online, follow the following steps to apply:
- Applicants should thoroughly read out the job requirements in order to apply as ineligible candidates will not be entertained.
- Original degrees/certificates must be provided at the time of the interview
- Two reference letters are also required at the time of the interview.
- The internship is completely merit-based and will be fixed for a year
- PKR 50,000 monthly stipend will be provided to the selected interns on time.
- The application procedure is to be completed online on the official site of the Supreme Court.