Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat has published latest vacancies announcement on 28th April, 2021. Applications are invited for latest jobs in FTO for Manager, Administrator, IT Officer and Cook. All the jobs are published in the advertisement are BPS-01 to higher BPS-19. The qualification requirement is Primary to MS. The last date for submission of application is 13th May, 2021.
Latest Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat Jobs 2021 Details
|Organization||Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat|
|Education||Primary to MS|
|Published On||28th April, 2021|
Brief Introduction: The Government of Pakistan, established the office of Wafaqi Mohtasib (Ombudsman) in 1983 in accordance with the requirements of the Constitution. The Provinces also established, the offices of Provincial Ombudsmen. Thus, Pakistan joined the international club of countries having the offices of Ombudsmanship as a critical component of welfare states with adequate focus on service delivery at national and sub-national levels. Sectoral needs lead the government to establish the office of specialized Ombudsmen for Insurance and Banking sectors and that of Office of the Federal Tax Ombudsman was established in the year 2000..
Read More: NUTECH Jobs 2021 Advertisement
List of Available Job Positions in FTO 2021
- MIS Manager
- Assistant Network / System Administrator
- Database Administrator
- IT Officer
Eligilbity Criteria of jobs in Wafaqi Mohtasib (Ombudsman) 2021
- All appointments will be initially for a period of one year, extendable on performance basis.
- Candidates who are already serving in Government Organizations/Departments shall provide NOC from their respective organization at the time of Test/Interview.
- Interested candidates meeting the requisite qualification/experience/skills criteria may apply online at http://www.fto.gov.pk/ftojobs against S No. 1 to 4, only online applications will be considered. Applications against S. No. 5 along with attested copies of the documents may be forwarded through courier/post at the address given below.
- The last date for submission of application is 15 days after the publication of this advertisement.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for Test/Interview.
- Age relaxation will be allowed as per government rules.
- Candidates possessing skills to develop documents for publication using Corel Draw or Illustrator, Urdu In Page etc. shall be preferred.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Text/Interview.
- We encourage all qualified male and female to apply for the vacancies.