Any female interested to Join Pak Army as Lady Cadet Course LCC-22 2023 apply online before the deadline. The Pakistan Army has announced officially a large number of female Commissioned Officer vacancies. All the females can join Army as Captain through LCC-22. You can submit your application online before the last date is 12th December 2022. The initial test will be conducted from January to February 2023.
The online registration to join Pak army have started from 28th November to 18th December 2022. All Unmarried Females having at least 16 years of education in the relevant fields can apply for Captain Lady Cadet Course 2023. After the successful completion of the course, candidates will be appointed as Captain in Pakistan Army.
Multiple fields are offered for the Lady Cadet Course 2023 according to your interest. If you are curious about to Join Pakistan Army as a direct captain through a short course, this post is for you. The written/intelligence tests shall also be conducted at Army Selection and Registration Centers. Just follow the guidelines and apply accordingly.
Pak Army Lady Cadet Course 2023 Basic Details
|Education Required:||16 Years of Education|
|Registration Process:||28th November 2022
|Initial Tests:||March 2022|
|Application Deadline:||18th December 2022|
Pak Army Female Captain 2023 Categories List
Pakistan Army has announced the following category of selection for Lady Cadet Course 23;
Army Service Corps (ASC)
- MS/MSc Contracting Procurement and / Fin Mgmt
- BSc (Hons) Food Sciences and Human Nutrition
Corps of Ordnance (Sigs)
- BSc / BE Textile Engg
- BBA Hons / MBA Supply Chain Mgmt
- MSc / MS Contracting (Procurement & Logistics)
Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineers (EME)
- BE in Electrical/Electronics Engg
- BE in Aerospace Engg
- BE in Avionics Engg
Signals Information Technology (Sign-IT)
BSc/BE in the following disciplines:
- Software Engg
- Computer Engg
- Computer Science
- System Engg
- Information / Cyber Security
Judge Advocate General (JAG)
- LLB – A practicing member of Bar with minimum 2 years of experience
Inter-Service Public Relations (ISPR)
- MA/MSc/BS or equivalent in following:
- TC & Film Production
- Media Studies / Journalism
- IR/Peace and Conflict Studies / Defence and Strategic Studies
Join Pak Army Online Registration For Female Cadet 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Gender: Female
- Age: 28 Years as of 1st May 2023
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Nationality: Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/Gilgit – Baltistan.
- Physical Standards
- Minimum Height – 5’ (152.4 cm)
- Weight – As per Body Mass Index
- Vision – As per PAO 11/82
- Qualification: Graduation from HEC recognized universities
- Minimum CGPA required: 2.5 out of 4
- M.Phil/MS will be given preference
- No 3rd Division or Grade D and only one 2nd Division/Grade C throughout the academic career
- Candidates who acquired qualifications as private candidates are not eligible.
LCC Lady Cadet Course Requirements 2023
- Original Documents with two sets of attested photocopies of educational certificates/degrees/diplomas.
- Serving candidates should bring NOC from the relevant department.
- Attested photocopy of domicile.
- Photocopies of computerized National Identity Card.
- 6 x colored photos duly attested (front & back).
- Crossed postal order of Rs, 100.00 in favor of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi.
- Candidates must bring their degrees duly verified by HEC/PEC.
How To Apply For Female Pakistan Army Lady Cadet Commissioned Officer 2023
Now, follow the following steps to apply for Lady Cadet Course-22:
- Candidates can apply online through the official website or can visit the nearest Army Selection & Recruitment Centres(AS&RCs).
- If you want to apply online the official link is mentioned below.
- Select the relevant field. complete all requirements in the application form and submit it.
- The date and time for the test will be out online.
|Official Website||Online Registration|
|Latest Employees News||Home Page|