Join Pak Navy Short Service Commission registration online are started from 27th November to 11th December 2022. All the unmarried Male/Female candidates are invited for Pak Navy Jobs through SSC 2023-A. You can provide your services by joining Pakistan Navy. All the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply online for free registration through website link: www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk. After the completion of Pak Navy registration, you should be ready for the entry test. The last date for submission of online application is 11th December 2022.
The latest Pakistan Navy jobs are published on 27th November 2022 and now 14 days are remaining to apply online. The schedule of interview (Call Letter) for Join Pakistan Navy will be start in June and the training will be start in August 2023. The primary qualification is Matric and FSc or O/A level. If you want to get your Registration Slip then go to the below link and enter your CNIC number and click on submit. You can also check the result for selection through CNIC number.
Join Pak Navy Through Short Service Commission 2023-
|Published On||27th November 2022|
|Interview Date||January 2023|
|Registration Deadline||11th December 2022|
|Educational Requirement||Graduation, MS/M.Phil, MBBS & LLB|
|Training Date||August, 2022|
|Join Pak Navy Registration Slip||Click Here|
|Join Pak Navy Result||Check Result|
Join Pakistan Navy Short Service Commission Online Registration 2023-A
This is the main scheme for enrollment of officers in Pakistan Navy. Under this scheme candidates are inducted twice a year as Pak Navy Officer through Short Service Commission. This type of commission is offered in the following branches after the successful completion of 2 years initial training.
Join Pak Navy Short Service Commission 2023 Eligilbity Criteria
||Male||BE (Aerospace/ Mechanical/ Manufacturing Process)|
|Male||MBA/ BBA (Hons)/ M Com or MSc|
||Male||BE (Avionics/ Electrical/ Electronics)|
|5.||Ordnance||Male||BE Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics/ Mechatronics|
|6.||GDMOs||Male||Minimum Second Division|
|7.||GDDO||Male||Minimum Second Division|
|8.||Anesthesia including Cardiac Anesthesia||Male/Female||MBBS, FCPS/ FRCA/ American Board/
General or Cardiac Anesthesia or Equivalent
|9.||Cardiologist||Male||MBBS, FCPS/ FRCP/ American Board
(Pediatric Cardiology) or Equivalent
|10.||Pediatric Cardiology||Male||MBBS, FCPS (Community Medicine)/ MPH or equivalent.|
|11.||General Medicine||Male||MBBS, FCPS/ FRCP/ American Board (General Medicine) or Equivalent.|
|12.||Endocrinology||Male/Female||MBBS, FCPS/ FRCP/ American Board (Endocrinology) or Equivalent|
|13.||Oncology||Male/Female||MBBS, FCPS/ FRCP/ American Board (Oncology) or Equivalent|
|14.||Critical Care Medicine/
|Male||MBBS, FCPS/ FRCP/ American Board (Critical Care Medicine Intensivist) or Equivalent.|
|15.||Emergency Medicine as ER Specialist||Male||MBBS, FCPS/ FRCP/ American Board (Emergency Medicine) or Equivalent|
|16.||Ophthalmology||Male||MBBS, FCPS/ FRCS/ American Board (Ophthalmology) or Equivalent|
|17.||Pediatrics||Male||MBBS, FCPS/ FRCS/ American Board (Pediatrician) or Equivalent|
|18.||Psychiatry||Male/Female||MBBS, FCPS/ FRCS/ American Board (Psychiatry) or Equivalent|
|19.||Radiology||Male||MBBS, FCPS/ FRCS/ American Board (Radiology) or Equivalent.|
|20.||General Surgery||Male||MBBS, FCPS/ FRCS/ American Board or Equivalent|
|21.||Pediatric Surgery||Male||MBBS, FCPS/ FRCS/ American Board or Equivalent.|
|22.||Neuro Surgeon||Male||MBBS, FCPS/ FRCS/ American Board or Equivalent|
|23.||Cardiac Surgeon||Male||MBBS, FCPS/ FRCS/ American Board (Cardiac Surgeon) or Equivalent|
MBBS, FCPS/ FRCS/ American Board (Plastic Surgery) or Equivalent
|25.||English||Male||MS/ M Phil (18 Yrs of Education) preferably having teaching
Experience) with 3.0 CGPA (1st Div i.e 60%).
|26.||Physics||Male||MS/ M Phil (18 Yrs of Education) preferably having teaching
Experience) with 3.0 CGPA (1stDivi.e 60%)
|27.||Math||Male||MS/ M Phil (18 Yrs of Education) preferably having teaching Experience with 3.0 CGPA (1st Div i.e 60%)|
|28.||Pakistan Studies||Male||MS/ M Phil (18 Yrs of Education) preferably having teaching
Experience) with 3.0 CGPA (1st Div i.e 60%)
MS/ M Phil (18 Yrs of Education) preferably having teaching
MS/ M Phil (18 Yrs of Education) preferably having teaching Experience) with 3.0 CGPA (1st Div i.e 60%)
MS/ M Phil (18 Yrs of Education) preferably having teaching Experience) with 3.0 CGPA (1st Div i.e 60%).
LLB/ LLM/ PhD/ Bar at Law (Member of the Bar having at least two years practice in courts) with 50% marks or Equivalent
BCS/ BSE/ BIT/ MCS/ MIT/ MSSE & BE Computer Engg. (16 years Education)/ Equivalent to above mentioned Computer Science studies. Experience in Software development/ Data center/ Cyber Security/ Network Design/ Administration, Software Quality Assurance, Graphic Designing, Data Base Administration, Android Application developer will be preferred. Minimum 3.0 CGPA/ 65% Marks from HEC recognized university.
|34||Special (PR)||Male/Female||MS/ MSc/ BS (GPA 3.0 or above) in following discipline:
TV/ Film production
M Phil/ MS in RS&GIS/ Geomatics/ Geoinformatics/ Space Sciences with CGPA 3.0 or above in MS and 2.75 or above in BS 3 Years’ experience in relevant field (Past experience in military application of RS & GIS preferable)
How To Apply For Pak Navy Cadet Defence Force Jobs 2023
Candidates may register themselves by visiting Pakistan Navy website (http://www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk).
Note: Applications sent directly to Recruitment Directorate at Naval Headquarters will not be entertained.
Male/Female citizens of Pakistan
Entrance test date will be intimated by respective PNR&SC through website.
Computer based test/ e-testing will be conducted in following subjects:
Age on 01 July 2023
Height: Male 5’4’’ (Minimum), Female: 5’
Preliminary Medical, PET and interview:
Application forms will be issued to those candidates (Male and Female) who qualify the entrance test, preliminary medical, PET and interview conducted at respective PNR&SC.
The candidates applying for Operations branch are to undergo Physical Efficiency Test (PET) as per following criteria:
|Running||One Mile (1.6 km)||8:30 Minutes|
|Push-ups||22 Repetitions||02 Minutes|
|Sit-ups||22 Repetitions||02 Minutes|
|Chin-ups||06 Repetitions||02 Minutes|
||22 Repetitions||02 Minutes|
- Only shortlisted candidates as per merit will be called for Test/ interviews
- Medical Examination of ISSB / personality recommended candidates will be carried out at nearest CMH/PNS SHIFA Hospitals.
- Personality test (PAT) for Medical branch candidates will be conducted at PNR&SC.
- Interview by PN Selection Board.
- Final selection will be done by Naval Headquarters in order of merit.
- The candidates are advised to get ear waxed & teeth cleaned by a specialist doctor prior reporting for medical examination.
- Medical Branch Specialist will be stationed a Karachi/Islamabad (except one tenure outside). Evening practice and teaching at PN hospital as per policy.
Following are ineligible:
- Rejected by ISSB/GHQ/NHQ/AHQ selection Board.
- Twice after Post Graduation.
- Twice before Post Graduation and once after Post Graduation.
- Once before Post Graduation and once after Post Graduation.
* However, those who achieve even higher qualification i.e Ph.D and FRCS/equivalent are eligible for additional chance.
- This chance is only applicable when there is requirement of Ph.D and FRCS candidates.
- 3rd chance of ISSB is not applicable for Operations Branch being the graduate course.
- Twice screened out at ISSB.
- Tested within four months (120 days), gap of previous appearance in ISSB (For not recommended candidates).
- Tested within one year validity period as validity of ISSB/GHQ/NHQ/ selection Boards stands for one year (for recommended candidates).
- Dismissed /removed/resigned from Government Service.
- Convicted by a court of law for offence involving moral turpitude.
- Declared Unfit by Appeal Medical Board.
- Declared Medically Unfit due to Hepatitis B&C (AMB cannot be requested).
- Declared Unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board.
- Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college/Institution on disciplinary grounds.
- Withdrawn/resigned/dismissed from Armed Forces inclusive Academy/Training Institutes on any ground.
- Married to a Foreign National.
- Submitting tampered academic certificates.
- Concealment of information in the application form.
- Females in family way.
- Candidates holding dual nationality unless they surrender the same prior to Commissioning /Passing out or within period of 6 months of joining PN, whichever is earlier.
*Note : Married Female candidates are to provide an undertaking stating that
“She will not be in family way” at the time of joining and during training time.
Benefits of Short Service Commission Jobs in Pak Navy 2023
Following allowances, salaries, and other facilities are provided after the selection of candidates;
- Free Medical treatment of self/ Family and Parents.
- Family accommodation or house rent allowance and servant facility or allowance after marriage.
- Opportunities for visits/ courses/assignments abroad
- 50% concession for Self/ Family on travel by Air/Railways.
- Subsidized Education of children in Bahria Colleges/ University/ various professional institutions.
- Additional 40% of basic pay and extra Ration for SSG(N) personnel.
Join Pak Navy SSC Registration Centers 2023-A
- DI Khan
- Rahim Yar Khan
|Join Pak Navy Website||Online Registration|
|Latest Employees News||Home Page|