Suppose you are a job seeker and want to Join Pakistan Marine Academy Jobs 2022-23 PMA as a Nautical or Engineering Cadet (Batch-60th). The official advertisement from PMA Pakistan has been published today in the DAWN newspaper. The interested candidates from Punjab, KPK, Balochistan, and Sindh are eligible to apply online. There are a total of 150 open merit seats, and 20 seats are allocated for self-financed. If you want to get registered yourself, then apply before the deadline is 17th September 2021.
PMA Pakistan Marine Academy Eligibility Criteria
- An unmarried male citizen of Pakistan
- Age as of 31st December 2021:
- ✓ Not more than 20 years,
- ✓ For ex FATA/Gilgit-Baltistan/AJK/Balochistan not more than 21 years:
- Minimum Height: 5 feet 4 inches
- The candidates must have passed F.Sc or O/A Level with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics having at least 55% marks;
- Candidates of O/A Level are to submit Equivalence Certificate;
- F.SCI A-Level Part-Il appearing candidates with at least 6096 in Part-1 can also apply. However, they have to provide Hope Certificate from the head of the respective college/ institute. Eto.
- If a candidate fails to attain 55% marks in F.Sc after providing a hope certificate, he will be disqualified or discharged during training at any stage of the selection process.
How to Register:
- Candidates may register themselves by visiting the Pakistan Marine Academy Website http://www.marineacademy.edu.pk.
- Prospectus & application forms are available with PMA Admission Office and on the PMA website.
- Submit the application form along with a pay order/bank draft of Rs. 2500/- in-favor of Pakistan Marine Academy, Karachi, National Bank of Pakistan(NBP), PMA Branch Code-0239. Candidates applying under Self Finance Scheme (SFS) are to submit a supplemental pay order/bank draft for Rs. 300,000/- along with the application form.
- SFS fee will be refunded in case selected on open-merit.
- Entrance Tests will be conducted at Abbottabad, Gwadar, Karachi, Lahore, Multan, Muzaffarabad(AJK), Peshawar, Quetta, Rawalpindi, Sukkur through hired Testing Services.
- A minimum of 45% is required to qualify for the entrance test.
- Medical examination of short-listed candidates will be conducted at designated Army/Navy/PAF Hospitals.
- Final selection will be made in order of merit, including the final interview and PET (to be conducted at PMA).
- The PET standards are as under:
|Running||One Mile (1.6 km)||08:30 Minutes|
|Push-ups||10 Repetitions||02 Minutes|
|Sit-ups||10 Repetitions||02 Minutes|
|Chin-ups||O2 Repetitions||02 Minutes|
Education/Training & Degree/Certificates Awarded
- 02 Years residential training will be conducted at PMA;
- Associate Degree in Nautical Science and Marine Engineering by NED University of Engineering & Technology, Karachi;
- Certificates of IMO recognized Pre-Sea mandatory courses.
Allocation of Seats
- 37 Fully paid scholarships are offered to Cadets; the Ministry of Maritime Affairs sponsors 33 need-based scholarships, and Global Radiance Group of Companies gives 04 need-based Scholarships.
- The distribution of 33 need-based scholarships, sponsored by the Ministry of Maritime Affairs, is as follows:
|Province||No. of Scholarship|
- Submitting tampered academic certificates/mark-sheets/documents
- Concealment of information in the application form or submitting the incomplete application, or providing false information
- Withdrawn from any academy/ training institution including that of Armed Forces on disciplinary grounds t
- Dismissed/Removed/Debarred/ Resigned from Government Service including Armed Forces
- Convicted by a court of law for an offense involving moral turpitude
- Non-Combination of Subjects and Diploma holders (DAE) are not eligible
- Declared medically unfit by an Armed Forces hospital/Appeal Medical Board Points to Remember
Officer-In-Charge Admissions Pakistan Marine Academy, Hawks Bay Road, Karachi-75780
Ph: 021-99241201-5; ext: 214| Fax: 021-99241206
Official Website: https://marineacademy.edu.pk/