The Karachi Shipyard & Engineering Works Ltd has issued the latest announcement of Post-Graduate Scholarship 2022. Applications are invited from candidates interested in the scholarship for pursuing Master’s (MS) program in Naval Architecture from NUST, Karachi, for Fall – 2022, followed by a career at Karachi Shipyard & Engineering Works Ltd.
Karachi Shipyard Post-Graduate Scholarship 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: 26 years
- BE in Naval Architecture/ Marine l Mechanical / Mechanical and Manufacturing/ Automotive/ Industrial and Manufacturing from an HEC – recognized university.
- Sixteen years of schooling and or 04 years of education after HSSCI A level in relevant discipline with minimum CGPA 2.5 out of 4.0 OR 60% marks. Percentage will only be considered if CGPA is not mentioned on the transcript.
- All interested candidates are to apply online for NUST admission registration.
- Candidates should appear in GAT, as per NUST’s website: https://nust.edu.pk/admissions/masters/dates-to-remember
- Candidates shortlisted by NUST, fulfilling the above requirements will be called for interview at KS&EW. f.
- Final selection will be done by KS&EW.
Terms and Conditions:
- Selected candidates will be offered the Scholarship, covering tuition fees, admission processing fee, security deposit and hostel fee (if applicable), for MS (Naval Architecture) program and a monthly stipend of Rs. 25,000/only. All other expenses will be borne by the individual.
- The individuals availing scholarship will be required to serve at Karachi Shipyard & Engineering Works Ltd, for a minimum period of 8 years, upon completion of MS program.
- In case the performance of selected individual is found unsatisfactory during MS program, the scholarship will be withdrawn forthwith and individual will be liable to refund all expenses and overheads, incurred on scholarship.
- No objection certificate (NOC) will be required from the existing employer (if already employed).
- The shortlisted candidates will be required to submit their score, prior to final interview and selection. The applications should be clearly marked as ‘Application for MS Naval Architecture Scholarship.
- No TA, DA will be admissible
|Official Website||Check Online|
|Latest Employees News||Home Page|