Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Elementary and Secondary Education Department (KPESE) Peshawar has issued the official Notification letter on 11 October, 2019 in connection with appointment of 02 candidates of Subject Specialist History-Cum-Civics (BPS-17).
NO.SO(SM)E&SED/3-2/2017/Recruitment of 730 SS (H/Civics): Consequent upon the recommendation of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission vide letters No.002434 dated 19.06.2019 & No.017130 dated 08.08.2019, the Competent Authority/Chief Secretary Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is pleased to appoint the following two (02) candidates as Subject Specialist History-Cum-Civics (BS-17) (@Rs.30370-230076370) plus usual allowances as admissible under the rules, on regular basis under the existing policy of the Provincial Government.
Consequent upon their appointment as Subject Specialist History-Cum-Civics (BS-17), they are posted on positions and stations as noted against each:
Subject Specialist History-Cum-Civics (BPS-17) Candidates
|Name with Father’s Name||Domicile/Zone||Posted as||
|Mr. Mir Khatam S/O Said Nawab||Charsada/2||Subject Specialist H/Civics (BS-17) GHSS Panjpir Swabi||
Against Vacant Post
|Mr. Yousaf Zaib S/O Baber Ahmad||Chitral/3||Subject Specialist H/Civics (BS-17) GHSS Drosh Chitral||
Against Vacant Post
Terms and Conditions
1. They shall be governed by the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Civil Servants Act, 1973 and the rules made there under.
2. Their pay shall be released subject to verification of their academic documents/testimonials from the concerned Board/University by the District Education Officer (Male) concerned.
3. Their services shall be considered regular and they shall be eligible for pension/deduction of GP Fund in terms of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Civil Servants Act, 1973 as amended in 2013.
4. Their services are liable to termination on one month notice from either side. In case of resignation without notice, their one month’s pay/allowances shall be forfeited to the Government.
5. They shall be on probation for initial period of one year extendable for further one year as per rules.
6. They shall be governed by such rules & regulations as may be issued from time to time by the Government.
7. Their services can be terminated at any time, in case their performance was found unsatisfactory during probationary period.
8. The appointees shall join their posts within 30 days of the issuance of tills notification and the Director E&SE Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Peshawar shall furnish a certificate to the effect that the candidates have joined their posts, failing which their candidature shall expire automatically and no subsequent appeal etc shall be entertained.
9. Charge assumption report should be submitted to all concerned.
10. No TA/DA shall be allowed to the appointees for joining their duties.