Published Date: 8 August, 2019
Last Date for Apply: 23 August, 2019
Jobs Location: Lahore
Job Name: PCB Pakistan Cricket Board Jobs
Total Jobs: 01
PCB Pakistan Cricket Board Job Details:
Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB), engaged in promoting and developing the game of cricket in Pakistan and maintaining general control of the game, is seeking individuals with creative leadership, strategic, analytical & managerial skills for the following position:
DOMESTIC CRICKET COACH(S)
The job requires provision of professional services for the Domestic cricket commitments. These services include (and are not limited to); Game planning / strategies, Pre / post Tournament preparation / evaluation, Performance enhancing, facilitate Team Excellence / augmentation in Individual Skills with regards to the consistency in performance at domestic competitions and developing sustainable team culture commensurate with international requirements.
• Minimum PCB Level II Accreditation or equivalent.
• Former Test / International Cricketer or at-least having 50 First Class matches or more.
• Minimum 3 years’ Coaching experience.
• Knowledge and understanding of talent identification and development.
• Computer Literacy (Microsoft Office Suite).
• Good written and oral communication skills.
Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria can apply at following address with a passport size recent photograph, latest by August 23,2019.
Names of Posts:
- DOMESTIC CRICKET COACH
PCB Pakistan Cricket Board Advertisement