Pakistan Ministry of Defence has officially announced the latest NTS Jobs today at website https://nts.org.pk/ and through Newspapers in the field of
- Assistant Director
- Assistant Director (Engineering)
- Assistant Director (Computer Programming)
- Traffic Analyst Supervisor
- Sub Divisional Officer
- Charge Nurse
- Traffic Analyst
- Sub Inspector
- Security Sub Inspector
- Sub Engineer-II
- Sub Divisional Officer (E&M)
- Sub Engineer-I
- Upper Division Clerk
- AC Technician
- Security Assistant Sub Inspector
- Operator Special
- Lower Division Clerk
- Lady Health Visitor
- ECG Technician
- OT Technician
- Security Supervisor
- Site Supervisor
- Lady Receptionist
- Special Staff
- Lab Assistant
- Motor Pump Attendant
- Fire Fighter
- Cane Maker
- Mess Waiter
- Sanitary Worker
- Naib Qasid
You can apply online or through postal address in the list of given job posts. If you are citizen of Pakistan then you are eligible to apply for the advertised NTS post but all the vacancies have separate eligibility criteria and different terms and conditions.
Both male and female candidates are invited to apply for the NTS job. You must read the following key points before applying for the desired post.
1. Age will be calculated with effect from closing date of receipt of application i.e fifteen (15) days after publication of the advertisement i.e 30 September 2019.
2. The maximum age limit may be relaxed to the extent as mentioned below however,where a candidate is entitled to age relaxation under more than one categories, he/she shall be allowed relaxation in age only in one category:(a) By 3 years in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes,Buddhist Community, recognized tribes of the Tribal Areas,AJ&K and Northern Areas.
(b) By 3 years in case of candidates belonging to Sindh (Rural) and Balochistan for posts in BS-15 and below.
(c) By 10 years(upto the age of 55 years)for Government servants who have completed 2 years continuous government service on the closing date of applications.
(d) For released or retired officers/personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan,by 15 years or the number of years actually served, whichever is less.
(e) By 5 years in case of widows, son or daughter of a deceased civil servant who died during service.
(f) By 10 years In case of disabled persons for appointment to posts in BS-15 and below.
3. The quota reserved for women, minorities and disabled will be adhered to according to the Government’s instructions on the subject.
Persons with disabilities are specially encouraged to apply against posts at Ser Nos. 3,4,8,15,19,20,44 & 46.
How to Apply
- Application form and online fee deposit slips are available on NTS Website: www.nts.org.pk.
- Application fee payable by candidate is Rs.400/· for Posts in BS-17 (Form A), Rs.275/- tor posts in BS-11 to BS-16 (Form B), Rs.250/- for posts in BS-6 to BS-9 (Form C),and Rs.50/- for posts in BS-1 to BS-5,(Form D).
- A CANDIDATE MAY APPLY FOR 2 POSTS,prescribed in each form for BS-16 & below, subject to eligibility, BY PAYING SINGLE FEE DISABLE CANDIDATES ARE ENTITLED FOR FEE EXEMPTION subject to provision of Disability Certificates from National/Provincial Councils for Rehabilitation of Disabled persons.
- Deposit testis) fee through the online fee deposit slip In any of the country wide online branches of ABl, HBl or MCB. Deposited amount is non-refundable I non-transferable. Therefore, candidates are advised to apply after ensuring that they fulfill eligibility criteria i.e. education, experience,quota and age etc.
- 5. Send the filled up Application Forms along with paid copy of the deposit slip (in original) at NTS Headquarters,Plot No.96, Street No.4, Sector H-8/1 Islamabad.
- For any query contact Ph No.051·8444441 and Fax Nos. 051-8444900/051-8444964 of NTS.
- Test / Result intimation slips shall not be sent through postal/courier services. Candidates are advised to visit website of NTS on alternate I daily basis and keep their cell numbers provided in application forms operational, for tests I results intimations.
You must read the following key points before applying for the desired post.
i). Apply Online or Postal Address
ii). Age Limit
iii). Last date for Application Submission
iv). Challan Fee (If Applicable)
v). Interview Criteria
vi). Course Outline
ix). Domicile / Quota
x). Number of Vacancies
xi). Test Centre