The Higher Education Commission is conducting HEC Law Admission Test (LAT) for applicants desirous to get admission in five-year undergraduate LLB Degree Programme in HEC/PBC recognized public and private sector universities/institutions and recognized colleges affiliated with public sector universities in compliance with directions of the Honorable Supreme Court vide its Order dated March 6, 2018 and Judgement dated August 31, 2018 passed in C.P.134/2012. You can get preparation for exams through law admission test past papers which are definitely available online.
If you are willing to get admission in LLB Degree Program 2022 then you need to qualify through HEC LAW-LAT test. The duration of the LLB Law program is 5-years. The examination centers are available in Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Lahore and all big cities. The last date for submission of application form is 17th January 2022. The admission test will be held on 30th January 2022. After the success in LAW test, you will get admission in Private or Affiliated university/college.
HEC Law Admission Test (LAT) For LLB Degree Program 2022 Paper Pattern
- Students who have passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC)or equivalent/grade 12 education.
- Students who have appeared in the final examination of HSSC or equivalent/grade 12 education and are awaiting results.
|Division of Questions||Marks||Nature of Questions|
|Essay||15||200 words maximum|
|Personal Statement||10||200 words maximum|
|General Knowledge MCQs||20|
|Islamic Studies MCQs||10|
|MCQs Pak Studies||10|
|Math MCQs||05||Basic Math|
Date of Examination for LAT LLB 2022
- Date of test will be announced on HEC website www.hec.gov.pk and http://etc.hec.gov.pk
- Applicants who register through HEC online registration process will be able to download their roll number slip from http://etc.hec.gov.pk and registered email address a week before the test date.
- Email/SMS will also be sent to registered applicants for test date, time and venue. While filling online application form, candidates are required to provide valid email/mobile number on which applicant wish to receive Roll Number Slip.
- Test Centre once selected will not be changed.
- A print of Roll Number Slip and Original CNIC will be required to enter the Test Centre on Test Day.
Details of Examination Centres For LAT Test 2022
The test will be conducted in major cities. Applicants may select any Test/Examination centre from the list available in application form.
How to Register for Law Admission Test HEC 2022
- Please visit the following link: http://etc.hec.gov.pk for online registration.
- ln case of any difficulty during online registration, please visit onlinehelp.hec.gov.pk OR visit HEC Secretariat or contact HEC regional centres for guidance.
- Application submission comprises two steps: profile completion using “My Profile” section and application submission using “Law Admission Test” link on menu panel on left hand side bar of online portal.
- Only submitted applications will be considered for LAT and applications in SAVE or INCOMPLETE mode will not be entertained.
- Test Fee of Rs. 500/- is to be deposited Online/ATM in the Account No. 1742 7900 133401, Account Title: Higher Education Commission, Bank: Habib Bank Limited, Branch Code: 1742. Bank Draft/Pay Order will also be accepted.
- Applicants are required to send a copy of Fee Deposit Slip/ATM/Online Transfer or original Bank Draft/Pay Order through courier on this address: Room No. 13-209, 2nd Floor, HRD Building, HEC, Sector H-8, Islamabad on or before the ‘last date of registration.
- Please mention your CNIC number at the backside of the Deposit Slip/Bank Draft/Pay Order.
- The test fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
|HEC Website||Apply Online|
|Latest Employees News||Home Page|
Deadline for Online Registration 17th January, 2022