The Lahore Electric Supply Company has issued the latest notification on 18th April 2022 in connection with LESCO Employees Eid Bonus. If you fulfill the eligilbity criteria then you will get this Eid Bonus/Honorarium.
Notification of LESCO Employees Eid Bonus 2022
Approval of BOD LESCO is hereby conveyed for payment of Honorarium/Eid Bonus to LESCO employees for the year 2022 with the following conditions/criteria:
- Honorarium/Eid Bonus will be admissible to all employees (Regular / contract/ Deputation / Daily wages) working on the pay roll of LESCO for six months or more on 30 April 2022.
- Daily wages employees must have been originally appointed at least one year back from 30 April 2022. The daily wages employees would be allowed Honorarium/Eid Bonus equivalent to the pay determined by adding number of increments corresponding to their number of years served so far to the minimum of the pay scale.
- The regular employees / contract employees hired on pay scales would be allowed one month running basic pay.
- The contract employees on lumpsum package/third party employee would be allowed at rate of 60% of their current salary.
- The employees involved in acts of misconduct viz corruption, theft of electricity embezzlement, fraud and unethical act / gross misconduct etc, will not be entitled.
- The employees, who are under any enquiry / investigation in the department as well as in NAB/FIA etc, will not be eligible. In case of exoneration from the charges, the employee will be entitled for Honorarium/Eid Bonus.
- The employee on extra ordinary leave or on deputation abroad will not be entitled for Honorarium/Eid Bonus.
- An employee penalized (Major penalty) under E&D rules during last one year will not be entitled for Honorarium/Eid Bonus.
Note: All employees who are on the payroll of LESCO as on 30-04-2022 will be entitled for the Honorarium/Eid Bonus.
|Official Website||Check Online|
|Latest Employees News||Home Page|